Edit History

DarkisNotEvil

DarkisNotEvil

This is kind of drifting into philosophy instead of application, so I'd like to talk about things like character portraits- I think they were mentioned earlier. You can use an example generated image as a template for describing a character. You don't have to use it as an image in the game, but sometimes it's good to literally put a face to a name, so you can describe traits you see visually you wouldn't normally describe in order to be more descriptive (beard shape, eye color, nose shape, little tokens or knicknacks), even if the image is never posted.

DarkisNotEvil

DarkisNotEvil

This is kind of drifting into philosophy instead of application, so I'd like to talk about things like character portraits- I think they were mentioned earlier. You can use an example generated image as a template for describing a character, you don't have to use it, but sometimes it's good to literally put a face to a name, so you can describe traits you see visually you wouldn't normally describe in order to be more descriptive (beard shape, eye color, nose shape, little tokens or knicknacks), even if the image is never posted.

DarkisNotEvil

DarkisNotEvil

This is kind of drifting into philosophy instead of application, so I'd like to talk about things like character portraits- I think they were mentioned earlier. You can use an example generated image as a template for describing a character, you don't have to use it, but sometimes it's good to literally put a face to a name, so you can describe traits you see visually you wouldn't normally describe in order to be more descriptive, even if the image is never posted.