Edit History

tbgg

tbgg

I am going to have Ren pick Dispel Magic and Spirit Guardians as her two, then she gets Vampiric Touch and Revivify as her two domain spells, if that helps you any, @PureChance

Though with this game focusing more on the writing than game mechanics, I have no idea what I’m supposed to do about the 300 GP diamond normally needed for Revivify. She doesn’t have quite enough gold to get one. I don’t want to be dishonest, but I also don’t feel like I have a very good sense for which game details I can just hand-wave.

I actually struggled more with picking which level 1 & 2 spells to prep for what seems like our quite scary upcoming battle. I’ve no idea yet what my first chapter 3 post is going to be about.

tbgg

tbgg

I am going to have Ren pick Dispel Magic and Spirit Guardians as her two, then she gets Vampiric Touch and Revivify as her two domain spells, if that helps you any, @PureChance

Though with this game focusing more on the writing than game mechanics, I have no idea what I’m supposed to do about the 300 GP diamond normally needed for Revivify. She doesn’t have quite enough gold to get one. I don’t want to be dishonest, but I also don’t feel like I have a very good sense for which game details I can just hand-wave.

I actually struggled more with prepping her level 1 & 2 spells for what seems like our quite scary upcoming battle. I’ve no idea yet what my first chapter 3 post is going to be about.