Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

I am getting the below error message when I try to add a new sheet to the Iluk-Zhet game thread run by Paladinred. I had waited a few days before trying to add it again, with the same error.

image.png.52f86528b6ad0a1e4e8bfa6b02caa150.png

I cannot create a sheet by going to templates, or when I try to "create sheet" I can put a name, but place "Select a Sheet Template" does nothing. Clicking Create Sheet on the pop up says, I must choose a template.

Going Directly to templates and trying to manually select dnd5e for example stays at Loading and does not progress. I have tried this on both Firefox and Chrome.

image.png.d901958902c790ee8e09c55a4c916158.png

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

I am getting the below error message when I try to add a new sheet to the Iluk-Zhet game thread run by Paladinred. I had waited a few days before trying to add it again, with the same error.

image.png.52f86528b6ad0a1e4e8bfa6b02caa150.png

I cannot create a sheet by going to templates, or when I try to "create sheet" I can put a name, but place "Select a Sheet Template" does nothing. Clicking Create Sheet on the pop up says, I must choose a template.

Going Directly to templates and trying to manually select dnd5e for example stays at Loading and does not progress. I have tried this on both Firefox and Chrome.

image.png.d901958902c790ee8e09c55a4c916158.png