Edit History

eltorin

eltorin

There are many...just a few off the top of my head:

- MSH/Faserip: the actual roll mechanic with the universal roll table and the use of Karma to make up for a failed roll

- Ascendant: other then the CHART itself, the Team Attack mechanic (decrease the AV based on the number of enemies, if the roll is successful, you hit all of them with your roll result - Green, Base damage, Yellow, Base damage x2 and so on)

- OpenQuest: "Acrobatic attack", when you want to do something flashy, you can roll an Athletics check in lieu of the attack roll and if it's successful, it counts as an automatic critical, if it fails, an automatic fumble (say, "I swing myself from the chandalier" kind of attacks)

- Hero System/Champions: Presence attack, when you're so charismatic that it affects the enemies

- The Dark Eye: the 3d20 skill rolls, with the Skill Ratings

- Genesys: the Narrative Dice System, no question here

eltorin

eltorin

- MSH/Faserip: the actual roll mechanic with the universal roll table and the use of Karma to make up for a failed roll

- Ascendant: other then the CHART itself, the Team Attack mechanic (decrease the AV based on the number of enemies, if the roll is successful, you hit all of them with your roll result - Green, Base damage, Yellow, Base damage x2 and so on)

- OpenQuest: "Acrobatic attack", when you want to do something flashy, you can roll an Athletics check in lieu of the attack roll and if it's successful, it counts as an automatic critical, if it fails, an automatic fumble (say, "I swing myself from the chandalier" kind of attacks)

- Hero System/Champions: Presence attack, when you're so charismatic that it affects the enemies

- Genesys: the Narrative Dice System,  no question here

eltorin

eltorin

- OpenQuest: "Acrobatic attack", when you want to do something flashy, you can roll an Athletics check in lieu of the attack roll and if it's successful, it counts as an automatic critical, if it failes, an automatic fumble (say, "I swing myself from the chandalier" kind of attacks)

eltorin

eltorin

- OpenQuest: "Acrobatic attack", when you want to do something flashy, you can roll an Athletics check in lieu of the attack roll and if it's successful, it counts as an automatic critical, if it failes, an automatic fumble (say, "I swing myself from the chandalier" kind of attacks)

- Hero System/Champions: Presence attack, when you're so charismatic that it effects the enemies

eltorin

eltorin

- Hero System/Champions: Presence attack, when you're so charismatic that it effects the enemies