Edit History

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

image.jpeg.58cec584ace6fca2468cb9f0e8a37e5c.jpegOrn, Son of Thain

Weaponmaster

HP: 32 / 32          AC: 20 (16)           Second Wind: Yes          Action Surge: Yes          Character Sheet

Orn slips Butterbur a coin.  "What do ye know o' that one?" He says, indicating the dwarf that just left 'Teh Pony'.  "And aye, give me a shank o' sumethin' roasted an' dripping with juices." He says with a big smile on his face.

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

Weaponmaster

HP: 32 / 32          AC: 20 (16)           Second Wind: Yes          Action Surge: Yes          Character Sheet

Orn slips Butterbur a coin.  "What do ye know of that one?" He says, indicating the dwarf that just left 'Teh Pony'.  "And aye, give me a shank o' sumethin' roasted an' dripping with juices." He says with a big smile on his face.

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

Weaponmaster

Orn slips Butterbur a coin.  "What do ye know of that one?" He says, indicating the dwarf that just left 'Teh Pony'.  "And aye, give me a shank o' sumethin' roasted and dripping with juices." He says with a big smile on his face.