Edit History

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

Music: Nice Rest in Staddle - LOTRO

Bree - Fall 2947 T.A.

greatsmial.PNG.e69ba6f5351a7dfac075bb811a783d90.PNG

Having returned safely to Bree after her first successful adventure, Prudence found the hustle and bustle of the town in autumn to be a welcoming sight. Once she had settled back in, she began the search for the owner of the copper figurine, with the initials 'T.F.' etched into the bottom. Her investigation took almost a week, but she eventually found herself in Staddle, the village of hobbits on the eastern side of Bree-hill. She found herself in the Lamplighter Inn, a modest but welcoming establishment. Unlike the Pony, this inn was more suitable for local Hobbits than any of the Big Folk or foreigners.

When she asked around for a "T.F.", one of the hobbit patrons perked up. "T.F.? Why, my word!" Heading over to Prudence's table was a finely-dressed, kindly, and outgoing gentlehobbit. He was young in appearance, no more than a decade beyond his tweens, but appeared to be the very model of well-to-do Hobbit civility.

albert.PNG.f673975b75d41eb0bb174cd4a159e18a.PNG

"Pardon me, ma'am, but may I ask why you inquire after a 'T.F'?"

@Grendel

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

Music: Nice Rest in Staddle - LOTRO

Bree - Fall 2947 T.A.

greatsmial.PNG.e69ba6f5351a7dfac075bb811a783d90.PNG

Having returned safely to Bree after her first successful adventure, Prudence found the hustle and bustle of the town in autumn to be a welcoming sight. Once she had settled back in, she began the search for the owner of the copper figurine, with the initials 'T.F.' etched into the bottom. Her investigation took almost a week, but she eventually found herself in Staddle, the village of hobbits on the eastern side of Bree-hill. She found herself in the Lamplighter Inn, a modest but welcoming establishment. Unlike the Pony, this inn was more suitable for local Hobbits than any of the Big Folk or foreigners.

When she asked around for a "T.F.", one of the hobbit patrons perked up. "T.F.? Why, my word!" Heading over to Prudence's table was a finely-dressed, kindly, and outgoing gentlehobbit. He was young in appearance, no more than a decade beyond his tweens, but appeared to be the very model of well-to-do Hobbit civility.

gentlehobbit.PNG.2b7ff0abc7eba2b8b4d11fc4a37b895f.PNG

"Pardon me, ma'am, but may I ask why you inquire after a 'T.F'?"

@Grendel