Edit History

Michael

Michael

3 hours ago, Ryfte said:

Yeah, its time for the circus. Still, what's more "fiendish" that a true melting pot of bits and pieces of things?

I'm testing out the concept of a Dark, Half-Shadow Dragon, Feral, Multi-Headed, Wingless Half-Fiend Goblin named Auf and Kig. Because each head needs its own name of course! 

Don't make me wind the rule back.  I originally required truebloods to avoid just this level of crazy.

Hmm, let me put it this way, barring a writing sample that brings me to tears of joy and sadness simultaneously, your chance of being accepted into this game is inversely proportional to the number of templates  the character has beyond 1.

Michael

Michael

3 hours ago, Ryfte said:

Yeah, its time for the circus. Still, what's more "fiendish" that a true melting pot of bits and pieces of things?

I'm testing out the concept of a Dark, Half-Shadow Dragon, Feral, Multi-Headed, Wingless Half-Fiend Goblin named Auf and Kig. Because each head needs its own name of course! 

Don't make me wind the rule back.  I originally required truebloods to avoid just this level of crazy.

Hmm, let me put it this way, barring a writing sample that brings me to tear of joy and sadness simultaneously, your chance of being accepted into this game is inversely proportional to the number of templates  the character has beyond 1.