Edit History

mole75

mole75

Just now, Steel Warrior said:

It was in reference to the below, and I was only helping by showing a valid template that isn't dragon magazine. I am at least trying to be helpful, but you keep trying to call me out instead of giving advice.. Is this going to be a problem?

I'm sorry I was mistaken. You (originally - now edited) quoted a post that referred to the discussion on the changes of the succubus from 3.0 to 3.5. And to avoid confusion, I pointed that out. It was in no way an attempt to discredit your point. You are perfectly right about your point about the extra limbs, but that was not the post you appeared to repsond to. 

mole75

mole75

Just now, Steel Warrior said:

It was in reference to the below, and I was only helping by showing a valid template that isn't dragon magazine. I am at least trying to be helpful, but you keep trying to call me out instead of giving advice.. Is this going to be a problem?

I'm sorry I was mistaken. You quoted a post that referred to the discussion on the changes of the succubus from 3.0 to 3.5. And to avoid confusion, I pointed that out. It was in no way an attempt to discredit your point. You are perfectly right about your point about the extra limbs, but that was not the post you appeared to repsond to.