Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

2 minutes ago, mole75 said:

I'm sorry I was mistaken. You (originally - now edited) quoted a post that referred to the discussion on the changes of the succubus from 3.0 to 3.5. And to avoid confusion, I pointed that out. It was in no way an attempt to discredit your point. You are perfectly right about your point about the extra limbs, but that was not the post you appeared to repsond to. 

Sorry, I shouldn't have complained LOL. Yeah I clicked on the wrong post to quote and didn't realize it until I scrolled back to say.. hmm wrong one. It was to the right person though haha.

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

1 minute ago, mole75 said:

I'm sorry I was mistaken. You (originally - now edited) quoted a post that referred to the discussion on the changes of the succubus from 3.0 to 3.5. And to avoid confusion, I pointed that out. It was in no way an attempt to discredit your point. You are perfectly right about your point about the extra limbs, but that was not the post you appeared to repsond to. 

Sorry, I shouldn't have complained LOL. Yeah I clicked on the wrong post to quote and didn't realize it until I scrolled back to say.. hmm wrong one.