Edit History

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

1 hour ago, mole75 said:

I'm sorry I was mistaken. You (originally - now edited) quoted a post that referred to the discussion on the changes of the succubus from 3.0 to 3.5. And to avoid confusion, I pointed that out. It was in no way an attempt to discredit your point. You are perfectly right about your point about the extra limbs, but that was not the post you appeared to repsond to. 

As a demon, I invoke PVP combat! Since it has to be consensual and stuff. LOL J/k.

Side note.
@Michael Since I am looking to enhance my Abyssal Drake with dragon feats and such. Are the Generic UA classes ok to use for that purpose?

Is the Warhsaper template compatible with the Special polymorph form?
So if I am in my human shape, I can warshape my drake head and breathe fire, or sprout claws or wings?

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

29 minutes ago, mole75 said:

I'm sorry I was mistaken. You (originally - now edited) quoted a post that referred to the discussion on the changes of the succubus from 3.0 to 3.5. And to avoid confusion, I pointed that out. It was in no way an attempt to discredit your point. You are perfectly right about your point about the extra limbs, but that was not the post you appeared to repsond to. 

As a demon, I invoke PVP combat! Since it has to be consensual and stuff. LOL J/k.

Side note.
@Michael Since I am looking to enhance my Abyssal Drake with dragon feats and such. Are the Generic UA classes ok to use for that purpose?

Steel Warrior

Steel Warrior

17 minutes ago, mole75 said: