Edit History

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

At the Festival

When Mery speaks to Lord Bakaris, her words seem to get through his thick, drunk skull and he grumbles some slurs before sloughing off.

A man approaches Mery and says, “Miss, I just wanna say ‘thank you’. This is the second time I’ve seen you talk that . . . dirty ponce into sodding off. Is there anything ye’d let me buy fer you? . . . In thanks, is all.”

Round I

The unexpected sound of metal clashing on armor rings across the field, silencing laughter and melodramatic boasts. A ribbon of red splashes over the grassy hill, followed by shocked screams. Any pretense of a reenactment shatters—High Hill is the site of a true battle once more. Within moments, all around you, armed mercenaries attack unprepared villagers fighting for their lives.

With the battle started, five warhorse-riding mercenaries exited the fray—a terrible thrum of fighting. They all race towards you up the hill, and only by virtue of the hill taking two feet of movement for every foot moved to climb, they’d have overrun you! You’re very fortunate that they merely dashed!

One of them, however, circles south, around the wall and begins scaling the hill from near the cart! As he rides by, he shoves his spear into the peasant woman who was manning the prop-weapons cart—the one where Mery had checked her arrows. The woman screams in agony as the spear thrust into her, but fortunate that she wasn’t killed right then.

“Aggie!” the man with her cried out as his wife fell to the ground.

The woman and the man crawl underneath the cart to take cover.

When Artanis calls out for Cudgel, he finds her mixed in the fray, fighting—quite impressively!—but she is nonetheless stuck in the fray.

Round II

Merc 1 takes a stab at Artanis. “I’ll be taking that shield with me, boy!” he growls. “How’d you get it!?” The spear flies past him as he dodges!

Merc 2 thrusts his spear at Modri. His attack is at disadvantage because Modri took the dodge action. Unfortunately, the single-handed spear-thrust hits its mark, dealing 3 piercing damage6 + 1 = 7 ÷ 2 = 3 (rounded down)

Because Modri is raging, the damage is cut in half.
to Modri!

Merc 3 stabs at Modri, but his spear thrust is wild and uncoordinated, and not even close!

Merc 4 tries to stab at Hunni, but he’s quite surprised at just how hard it is to hit her!

Merc 5 moves around for a better position, but otherwise can do nothing this round.

OOC

Party Initiative, Average 11.5

Enemy Initiative, Average 11.8

Merc Stats (please roll saves for them in your own posts)

• AC: 16
  • HP: 11
  • SVs: +1/+1/+1/+0/+0/+0
  • Merc 1: 11/11
  • Merc 2: 11/11
  • Merc 3: 11/11
  • Merc 4: 11/11
  • Merc 5: 11/11

The horses all take the dodge action, imposing disadvantage on your attacks against them.

Warhorse Stats (please roll saves for them in your own posts)

• AC: 11
  • HP: 19
  • SVs: +4/+1/+1/–4/+1/–2
  • Merc 1: 19/19
  • Merc 2: 19/19
  • Merc 3: 19/19
  • Merc 4: 19/19
  • Merc 5: 19/19

Ignore all the rolls after the Attack on Hunni. Those were eff-ups based on a misinterpretation of the rules.

spacer.png

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

At the Festival

When Mery speaks to Lord Bakaris, her words seem to get through his thick, drunk skull and he grumbles some slurs before sloughing off.

A man approaches Mery and says, “Miss, I just wanna say ‘thank you’. This is the second time I’ve seen you talk that . . . dirty ponce into sodding off. Is there anything ye’d let me buy fer you? . . . In thanks, is all.”

Round I

The unexpected sound of metal clashing on armor rings across the field, silencing laughter and melodramatic boasts. A ribbon of red splashes over the grassy hill, followed by shocked screams. Any pretense of a reenactment shatters—High Hill is the site of a true battle once more. Within moments, all around you, armed mercenaries attack unprepared villagers fighting for their lives.

With the battle started, five warhorse-riding mercenaries exited the fray—a terrible thrum of fighting. They all race towards you up the hill, and only by virtue of the hill taking two feet of movement for every foot moved to climb, they’d have overrun you! You’re very fortunate that they merely dashed!

One of them, however, circles south, around the wall and begins scaling the hill from near the cart! As he rides by, he shoves his spear into the peasant woman who was manning the prop-weapons cart—the one where Mery had checked her arrows. The woman screams in agony as the spear thrust into her, but fortunate that she wasn’t killed right then.

When Artanis calls out for Cudgel, he finds her mixed in the fray, fighting—quite impressively!—but she is nonetheless stuck in the fray.

Round II

Merc 1 takes a stab at Artanis. “I’ll be taking that shield with me, boy!” he growls. “How’d you get it!?” The spear flies past him as he dodges!

Merc 2 thrusts his spear at Modri. His attack is at disadvantage because Modri took the dodge action. Unfortunately, the single-handed spear-thrust hits its mark, dealing 3 piercing damage6 + 1 = 7 ÷ 2 = 3 (rounded down)

to Modri!

Merc 3 stabs at Modri, but his spear thrust is wild and uncoordinated, and not even close!

Merc 4 tries to stab at Hunni, but he’s quite surprised at just how hard it is to hit her!

Merc 5 moves around for a better position, but otherwise can do nothing this round.

OOC

The horses all take the dodge action, imposing disadvantage on your attacks against them.

Ignore all the rolls after the Attack on Hunni. Those were eff-ups based on a misinterpretation of the rules.

spacer.png

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

At the Festival

Round I

Round II

to Modri!

OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Ignore the majority of these rolls
I dun effed up.

At the Festival

Round I

Round II

to Modri!

OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Ignore the majority of these rolls
I dun effed up.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Under Construction

OOC