Edit History

PigLickJF

PigLickJF

This is pretty nitpicky, but the "tail" coming off the bottom left of the "W" seems a bit too thin/pinched right at the top, where it extends out from the bottom of the W. I know it's just an extension of the narrow upstroke, but with the little bit of sharp angle on the left side and the shadow from the emboss on the right, it just kind of catches my eye in a bad way and doesn't look as smooth as the tails on the M and the upper tail on the W.

In fact, it also seems to need hang down quite as much as the lower tail on the M, and the upper tail on the W sticks up further than the one on the M. I think it might look better (for me at least, I'm big on symmetry) if the upper and lower tails of both letters were even.

PigLickJF

PigLickJF

This is pretty nitpicky, but the "tail" coming off the bottom left of the "W" seems a bit too thin/pinched right at the top, where it extend out from the bottom of the W. I know it's just an extension of the narrow upstroke, but with the little bit of sharp angle on the left side and the shadow from the emboss on the right, it just kind of catches my eye in a bad way and doesn't look as smooth as the tails on the M and the upper tail on the W.

In fact, it also seems to need hang down quite as much as the lower tail on the M, and the upper tail on the W sticks up further than the one on the M. I think it might look better (for me at least, I'm big on symmetry) if the upper and lower tails of both letters were even.