Edit History

thesloth

thesloth

I knew that we were meeting her at the gate, I just forgot to put her in since I was already behind by a week or so in that thread. I plan to only narrate for her on stuff that is super obvious, like fighting alongside me as shield maiden. Or commenting on Orcs or Hillman culture type stuff. Anytime you want to introduce an idea or a topic for conversation, be my guest. I expect her to push back if an idea sounds stupid. I imagine the woman to be outspoken from the Hillmen tribes, at least the ones who have escaped. I suppose that is a cultural point we could hash out later.

thesloth

thesloth

I knew that we were meeting her at the gate, I just forgot to put her in since I was already behind by a week or so in that thread. I plan to only narrate for her on stuff that is super obvious, like fighting alongside me as shield maiden. Or commenting on Orcs or Hillman culture type stuff. Anytime you want to introduce an idea or a topic for conversation, be my guest. I am also expect her to push back if an idea sounds stupid. I imagine the woman to be outspoken from the Hillmen tribes, at least the ones who have escaped. I suppose that is a cultural point we could hash out later.