Edit History

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandybuck

As the call came, Cecil looked up about the ceiling. Goblins were less creatures than shadows to him now. He no longer could picture them clearly. They took the form of whatever crack or window was out of sight, or shape of doubt in his mind. 

The mines... Had goblins been watching?

He skid his chair against the clatter, rising as he did, and placed his palm above his hilt. Somebody had called his name, he was sure of it. “Stay a pace behind Elfwynn…” Dahr-Ol passed.

He could not move.

Another spoke, this time more calmly.“Cecil, if you enter battle stay behind me.” Lachiel's hair in motion was like spitting fire.

With this, he loosened a bit and began to follow. His vision was wild and tangled and he felt as if he would be crushed as they funneled toward the mine. "I am...I am here." He could think of nothing else to say.

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Title

As the call came, Cecil looked up about the ceiling. Goblins were less creatures than shadows to him now. He no longer could picture them clearly. They took the form of whatever crack or window was out of sight, or shape of doubt in his mind. 

The mines... Had goblins been watching?

He skid his chair against the clatter, rising as he did, and placed his palm above his hilt. Somebody had called his name, he was sure of it. “Stay a pace behind Elfwynn…” Dahr-Ol passed.

He could not move.

Another spoke, this time more calmly.“Cecil, if you enter battle stay behind me.” Lachiel's hair in motion was like spitting fire.

With this, he loosened a bit and began to follow. His vision was wild and tangled and he felt as if he would be crushed as they funneled toward the mine. "I am...I am here." He could think of nothing else to say.