Edit History

Cecil Brandybuck

Dahr-Ol's words brought a bit of color back in Cecil's cheeks. He was a good man, despite his recklessness. Whatever their fate - no matter what was won or lost or the mistakes made - they would be done amongst friends.

Elfwynn's words did much, however, to reverse his spirits.

"He will not be avenged until whatever brought those things here is destroyed or... driven away. From here and from Mountain Hall and wherever else they are crawling." He looked away. "Nothing living can be that cruel without a reason. Even spiders and wolves eat. I just don't understand."

After a moment, he stood up with an open hand and a terse smile. "Let's find Gramtyng."

Cecil Brandybuck

Dahr-Ol's words brought a bit of color back in Cecil's cheeks. He was a good man, despite his recklessness. Whatever their fate - no matter what was won or lost or the mistakes made - they would be done amongst friends.

Elfwynn's words did much, however, to reverse his improving spirits.

"He will not be avenged until whatever brought those things here is destroyed or... driven away. From here and from Mountain Hall and wherever else they are crawling." He looked away. "Nothing living can be that cruel without a reason. Even spiders and wolves eat. I just don't understand."

After a moment, he stood up with an open hand and a terse smile. "Let's find Gramtyng."

Cecil Brandybuck