Edit History

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandybuck

image.jpeg.43617f481f156d54d516fe0b1e6c9768.jpeg

So there was to be no warm hearth... no feasts or company (Radagast was not the feasting-type)... and no rest, except under the odd tree or in the sand. As Cecil approached the map, he wondered where along the river the Easterly Inn had stood and where the Hobbits had scattered off to. He felt the flow moving him again.

“I crossed that river just a week ago. It was strong as any I’ve seen, and I’ve been a fisher all my life. Nasty edges along the landing, too.” He drifted his finger over the blue ink. “I won’t step foot on no boat unless it’s well accounted for, no offense. The last nearly capsized."

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandybuck

image.jpeg.43617f481f156d54d516fe0b1e6c9768.jpeg

So there was to be no warm hearth... no feasts or company (Radagast was not the feasting-type)... and no rest, except under the odd tree or in the sand. As Cecil approached the map, he wondered where along the river the Easterly Inn had stood and where the Hobbits had scattered off to. He felt the flow moving him again.

“I crossed that river just a week ago. It was strong as any I’ve seen, and I’ve been a fisher all my life. Nasty edges along the landing, too.” He drifted his finger over the blue ink. “I won’t step foot on no boat unless it’s well accounted for, no offense. My last boat nearly capsized."