Edit History

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandybuck

Beranald

"How is the wizard these days? Does he bear any messages for us?"

“The old man, sir? He’s like spoiled milk: Sour, white, and bein’ left outside for too long. And yet he is kind in his own way. A message does come, but I will not say a word before meal! We’ve seen nothing but snakes, skunks, and squirrels since yesterday.” 

In the Long House...

As Gramtyng spoke of their shared company, Cecil's hand quivered slightly and a flash of torment bent his eyes away from his companions. He gripped hard on his pipe.

“Sir, I am Cecil Brandybuck of the Shire. Might I say, your hospitality is matched only in quality by Gramtyng’s description of it. Your people have done marvelous things to this small crack in the mountain. Just marvelous! This house rivals any that I have seen.  We have been vested with the wizard’s council. I hope for all of our sakes that it will come to some use.”

Modest_Proposal

Modest_Proposal

Cecil Brandybuck

Beranald

"How is the wizard these days? Does he bear any messages for us?"

“The old man, sir? He’s like spoiled milk: Sour, white, and bein’ left outside for too long. And yet he is kind in his own way. A message does come, but I will not say a word before meal! We’ve had nothing but snakes, skunks, and squirrels since yesterday.” 

In the Long House...

As Gramtyng spoke of their shared company, Cecil's hand quivered slightly and a flash of torment bent his eyes away from his companions. He gripped hard on his pipe.

“Sir, I am Cecil Brandybuck of the Shire. Might I say, your hospitality is matched only in quality by Gramtyng’s description of it. Your people have done marvelous things to this small crack in the mountain. Just marvelous! This house rivals any that I have seen.  We have been vested with the wizard’s council. I hope for all of our sakes that it will come to some use.”