Edit History

thesloth

thesloth

Dahr-Ol of the Beornings

spacer.png

"You are master of this hall Hartfast and if you do not wish our help with your troubles I will not press the issue. But the Dwimmerhorn is a different matter. We will be crossing those mist filled marshes with or without your help. With your help we stand a better chance of surviving. Radagast is no fool. Neither are you. He sent us to you by name. He, like Merovech before his passing, respects your wisdom.

As I told your door wardens, we ask for no warriors and we will carry nothing from your storehouses. If you ask it, I would spend three days in the hills hunting enough game to replace what we eat. But a little knowledge of the road ahead could save our lives.

What do you know or suspect of the Dwimmerhorn?"

thesloth

thesloth

Dahr-Ol of the Beornings

spacer.png

"You are master of this hall Hartfast and if you do not wish our help with your troubles I will not press the issue. But the Dwimmerhorn is a different matter. We will be crossing those mist filled marshes with or without your help. With your help we stand a better chance of surviving. Radagast is no fool. Neither are you. He sent us to you by name. He, like Merovech, respects your wisdom.

As I told your door wardens, we ask for no warriors and we will carry nothing from your storehouses. If you ask it, I would spend three days in the hills hunting enough game to replace what we eat. But a little knowledge of the road ahead could save our lives.

thesloth

thesloth

Dahr-Ol of the Beornings

spacer.png

"You are master of this hall Hartfast and if you do not wish our help with your troubles I will not press the issue. But the Dwimmerhorn is a different matter. We will be crossing those mist filled marshes with or without your help. With your help we stand a better chance of surviving. Radagast is no fool. Neither are you. He sent us to you by name. He like, Merovech, respects your wisdom.