Edit History

Butchern

Butchern

I was viewing a game in progress here on Baldr, and when I try to view any tabs other than "overview," I get the "Game Expectations" screen with the message that says "Before you can join this club, you must acknowledge the game expectations." I have no intent of joining the 'club' (and I'm sure the GM doesn't want me joining either). I just want to see what's going on in the game. But I clicked "Accept" anyway. I see the "Accepted" flash at the top of the screen but I am taken right back to the "Before you can join this club, you must acknowledge the game expectations" screen as though I never "Accepted" anything. Repeat ad infinitum.

1. Probably should swap out the word "club" in the messaging.
2. Either I'm doing something wrong, or this isn't working as intended (being redirected back to the same screen over and over).
3. Do we intend to make viewers "accept" the Game Expectations before they can view the content?

Notes:

1. I can view the "overview" tab without seeing the "Game Expectations" wall.
2. On the top right, one of my options is "Join Game" and under the "Manage Game" drop-down the only option is "Leave Game." This is also confusing. I have not joined the game, I don't think. When I try to leave the game I am taken to the "The page you are trying to access is not available for your account" page.
3. The particular game in question: https://test.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/clubs/82-chronicles-of-kythera/

Butchern

Butchern

I was viewing a game in progress here on Baldr, and when I try to view any tabs other than "overview," I get the "Game Expectations" screen with the message that says "Before you can join this club, you must acknowledge the game expectations." I have no intent of joining the 'club' (and I'm sure the GM doesn't want me joining either). I just want to see what's going on in the game. But I clicked "Accept" anyway. I see the "Accepted" flash at the top of the screen but I am taken right back to the "Before you can join this club, you must acknowledge the game expectations" screen as though I never "Accepted" anything. Repeat ad infinitum.

2. Either I'm doing something wrong, or this isn't working as intended (being redirected back to the same screen over and over).
3. Do we intend to make viewers "accept" the Game Expectations before they can view the content?

Notes:

2. On the top right, one of my options is "Join Game" and under the "Manage Game" drop-down the only option is "Leave Game." This is also confusing. I have not joined the game, I don't think. When I try to leave the game I am taken to the "The page you are trying to access is not available for your account" page.

Butchern

Butchern

I was viewing a game in progress here on Baldr, and when I try to view any tabs other than "overview" I get the "Game Expectations" screen with the message that says "Before you can join this club, you must acknowledge the game expectations." I have no intent of joining the 'club.' I just want to see what's going on in the game. So I clicked "Accept." I see the "Accepted" flash at the top of the screen but I am taking right back to the "Before you can join this club, you must acknowledge the game expectations" screen as though I never "Accepted" anything.

Notes:

Butchern

Butchern

I was viewing a game in progress here on Baldr, and when I try to view any tabs other than "overview" I get the "Game Expectations" screen with the message that says "Before you can join this club, you must acknowledge the game expectations." I have no intent of joining the 'club.' I just want to see what's going on in the game. So I clicked "Accept." I see the "Accepted" flash at the top of the screen but I am taking right back to the "Before you can join this club, you must acknowledge the game expectations" screen as though I never "Accepted" anything.

Notes: I can view the "overview" tab. And on the top right, one of my options is "Join Game" and under the "Manage Game" drop-down the only option is "Leave Game." This is also confusing. I have not joined the game, I don't think.