Edit History

Arklytte

Arklytte

4 hours ago, PigLickJF said:

I really need to start finding pics first, then developing my characters around them, because I always seems to come up with odd concepts then can't find a good picture, lol. I think at this point I've spent as much time browsing pictures as I have building my character. 😆

I feel this, so hard!!

Over the years, I've become a bit of a hoarder when it comes to cool character pics.  

I have a Pinterest so that I can flag anything  interesting I find there, and a deviantart as well.  I use imgur to host my character pics (and have TONS of stuff favorited there), and I have a huge folder full of stuff on my laptop.

Even with all that, I always seem to spend huge amounts of time looking for good character pics.

Arklytte

Arklytte

4 hours ago, PigLickJF said:

I really need to start finding pics first, then developing my characters around them, because I always seems to come up with odd concepts then can't find a good picture, lol. I think at this point I've spent as much time browsing pictures as I have building my character. 😆

I feel this, so hard!!

Over the years, I've become a bit of a hoarder when it comes to cool character pics.  

I have a Pinterest so that I can flag anything  interesting I find there, and a deviantart as well.  I use imgur to host my character pics, and I have a huge folder full of stuff on my laptop.

Even with all that, I always seem to spend huge amounts of time looking for good character pics.