Edit History

Arklytte

Arklytte

Paxons game probably isn't the right place to get on my soapbox about BALDR.

40 minutes ago, Steel Warrior said:

Yeah, I don't like this at all.
When I "Follow" a game or forum, I wish it would appear like it used to on the normal Myth-weaver's site. It would be nice if they implemented a "Classic" view, like how they did for Windows OS lol

+1 times Infinity. 

Arklytte

Arklytte

Paxons game probably isn't the right place to get on my soapbox about this crappy new site.

38 minutes ago, Steel Warrior said:

When I "Follow" a game or forum, I wish it would appear like it used to on the normal Myth-weaver's site. It would be nice if they implemented a "Classic" view, like how they did for Windows OS lol

+1 times Infinity. 

Arklytte

Arklytte

Paxons game probably isn't the right place to get on my soapbox about this crappy site.

37 minutes ago, Steel Warrior said:

+1 times Infinity. 

Arklytte

Arklytte

31 minutes ago, Steel Warrior said:

+1 times Infinity. 

That's just one (of the MANY) issues I have with this 'grand experiment'.  I've not exactly been quiet about my opinions either.  To the point that various mods and admins are actively ignoring my posts on various threads I've started and/or commented in.

It's almost like they know there's some absolutely garbage aspects to this site, but, since they went all in, to the point of stupidity, now they refuse to admit they're wrong, and are actively ignoring valid criticisms.

Or maybe they just don't like me.  😄

Don't know, don't care, don't plan to shut up about it.