Edit History

Tychris1

Tychris1

The Music spreads

Merlyn Zan Cuddlu mustered all their poise and pleasantness as the gaggle of Tancourt sycophants and silver tongues made themselves abundantly known. "Ah! You're looking very... rustic! And you, so refined in rubbery! Is this imported? No? Just homegrown dirt? Fascinating." Their eyes grew a particular sharpness as Truth Bash spoke, a glimmer of the hunter's light flickering in the black pools the Blood Elf called an iris, and a thin smile stretched from fang to fang. "We are truly blessed here today! I thought only luminaries graced my hall, but lo, a mystic! The glorious fire watches and bathes us here in Ruin. May it warm your bosom as it has stoked our fervorous spirit!" A joyous cry rang out throughout the hall and several Merlyn's approached and dissected the group of Tancourt, splitting them off in social conversing, sharing of drink, and inquisitive prodding. A Merlyn in flaking brick red armor sidled behind the Sunpointer and ushered them to seat near their host at the great table.

The Witches produced a small frown from the crowned master of ceremonies, Zan Cuddlu stroking their chin, leading to a lean on the table, and a brief sigh "Hosting another party at the same time as me? How gauche, I'll let this slight pass in the name of the Wyrm's rare recent grace, and in the name of... How'd you say. Forging? Yes." They gestured at a pie and a buzzing host of Darkkin floated it over to the two delegates "You seem tense. Relax! We haven't even begun the sporting. Fretting before the action is just a waste of your inner fuel. Eat, drink, deeply if need be, and descend." 

"Merswin! Why that's practically Merlyn!" Uproarious laughter tittered from the line of flirtatious Merlyn consorts behind "Are you sure you don't have some of our blood in you? A particular hunger in the light of the Moon? If you've a sharp ear for music, the odds are ever in your favor! Let me tell you the tale of when we battled the oldest most terrible Lion! A beast who knew no death, no pride, no fear. I tell you I tell you with a warrior's heart~~~..."

Tychris1

Tychris1

The Music spreads

Merlyn Zan Cuddlu mustered all their poise and pleasantness as the gaggle of Tancourt sycophants and silver tongues made themselves abundantly known. "Ah! You're looking very... rustic! And you, so refined in rubbery! Is this imported? No? Just homegrown dirt? Fascinating." Their eyes grew a particular sharpness as Truth Bash spoke, a glimmer of the hunter's light flickering in the black pools the Blood Elf called an iris, and a thin smile stretched from fang to fang. "We are truly blessed here today! I thought only luminaries graced my hall, but lo, a mystic! The glorious fire watches and bathes us here in Ruin. May it warm your bosom as it has stoked our fervorous spirit!" A joyous cry rang out throughout the hall and several Merlyn's approached and dissected the group of Tancourt, splitting them off in social conversing, sharing of drink, and inquisitive prodding. A Merlyn in flaking brick red armor sidled behind the Sunpointer and ushered them to seat near their host at the great table.

The Witches produced a small frown from the crowned master of ceremonies, Zan Cuddlu stroking their chin, leading to a lean on the table, and a brief sigh "Hosting another party at the same time as me? How gauche, I'll let this slight pass in the name of the Wyrm's rare recent grace, and in the name of... How'd you say. Forging? Yes." They gestured at a pie and a buzzing host of Darkkin floated it over to the two delegates "You seem tense. Relax! We haven't even begun the sporting. Fretting before the action is just a waste of your inner fuel. Eat, drink, deeply if need be, and descend." 

"Merswin! Why that's practically Merlyn!" Uproarious laughter tittered from the line of flirtatious Merlyn consorts behind "Are you sure you don't have some of our blood in you? A particular hunger in the light of the Moon? If you've a sharp ear for music, the odds are ever in your favor! Let me tell you the tale of when we battled the oldest most terrible Lion! A beast who knew no death, no pride, no fear. I tell you I tell you with a warrior's heart~~~..."

Tychris1

Tychris1

The Music spreads