Edit History

PigLickJF

PigLickJF

Just to clarify, in terms of abilities, etc., does The Tank count as a character/ally? I mean know mechanically it's been built as a Technician Invention, but in some places you refer to affecting it with abilities, so I'm not sure exactly how we're handling it. I don't have any specific examples in mind, but for example, Warleader Tactics - does The Tank gain benefits from them (where appropriate, for instance the one that grants a move speed bonus)?

And, sort of as an inverse, do we have access to all of The Crew's abilities, etc. as long as we're operating The Tank (i.e. occupying a position)? Does The Crew have it's own separate set of actions in a round, or do we use our actions to "invoke" Crew abilities? Just as an example, The Crew has the Warleader Sphere. In order to start a tactic, does The Crew use a move action to start (ie the group as a whole decides what actions The Crew will take each round and it gets its full set of actions as if it were another character), or does one of the party use their move action to start the tactic, "borrowing" the ability from The Crew?

I hope that was clear...

PigLickJF

PigLickJF

Just to clarify, in terms of abilities, etc., does The Tank count as a character/ally? I mean know mechanically it's been built as a Technician Invention, but in some places you refer to affecting it with abilities, so I'm not sure exactly how we're handling it.I don't have any specific examples in mind, but for example, the Warleader Tactics - does The Tank gain benefits from them (where appropriate)? Can we use Aid Another on The Tank?