Edit History

PixCO

PixCO

I've forgotten how to embed video.

On 8/29/2023 at 1:00 PM, Roughtrade said:

image.jpeg.60ee6bcd76a3a61eb84b14620031f9ee.jpeg

Lindsey Stirling - Kashmir

Holy... I mean... just... My first thought was that it wasn't 'THAT' Kashmir. Because how could it be? Who would dare? Well, Lindsey Stirling apparently would and she kicked its ass. I wanted to accuse her of using a studio track, but the second time through I realized there wasn't a live mic on that stage. Why would there be? Her violin was pulling double duty on both guitar AND lyrics. Thank you for that. She's amazing.

In return, have a little Patty Gurdy covering Nightwish if it hasn't been mentioned yet.

Patty Gurdy - Last Ride of the Day

Dang. I have to relearn how to embed video? Am I really that rusty?

PixCO

PixCO

On 8/29/2023 at 1:00 PM, Roughtrade said:

image.jpeg.60ee6bcd76a3a61eb84b14620031f9ee.jpeg

Lindsey Stirling - Kashmir

Holy... I mean... just... My first thought was that it wasn't 'THAT' Kashmir. Because how could it be? Who would dare? Well, Lindsey Stirling apparently would and she kicked its ass. I wanted to accuse her of using a studio track, but the second time through I realized there wasn't a live mic on that stage. Why would there be? Her violin was pulling double duty on both guitar AND lyrics. Thank you for that. She's amazing.

Have a little Patty Gurdy covering Nightwish.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ja3EZc2-Qi0" title="&quot;Horizon Turns Red&quot; - Patty Gurdy (Hurdy Gurdy Music)" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>