Edit History

TheFred

TheFred

OK, now you're just being obtuse. We're in the middle of a dungeon, what am I going to do, pull out my pocket laboratory and start some experiments on a crystal? You literally just complained about not moving forward quickly enough; the crystal can be studied later. This isn't a thing that's worth getting upset about; we were going to pocket that crystal anyway, and Molgrug doing it just makes him look greedy and petty, or at least untrusting.

Molgrug (his name is Molgrug by the way, you keep spelling it wrong) did not threaten to zap Carmine, I did. I chose to ignore the head pats thing OoC and just pretend it never happened to avoid OoC drama since I was kind annoyed by it and you didn't seem to realise (plus, the DM has explicitly said no PvP that isn't choreographed; my character is not allowed to zap yours unless we agree it, and by extension yours shouldn't be poking mine).

"Contributing to the plot" is really rather subjective. This is a role-playing game, not a shoot-em-up; we're not judging our success based on how rapidly we can run through the tunnels. Nevertheless, I find it a bit ironic for you to be accusing someone else of not contributing to the plot when you all chose to completely ignore our actual plot goal.

I would genuinely like not to resolve this somehow. In my last post I've attempted to bridge the gap a bit. I'm not going to replace my character with one with a completely different personality, but I am always happy to try and work things out OoC. At this point though I'm starting to feel like you're just being super-argumentative and unfairly so; you've gone from no indication of any discontent to this whole series of angry and frankly pretty petty attacks. If you want to move forward, please try to start being constructive and maybe a bit more polite. I'll try and be a bit clearer on what Molgrug wants and avoid any big IC arguments; you should avoid those arguments too, then, and quit with the trying to mess with other people's characters without permission, how about that?

TheFred

TheFred

OK, now you're just being obtuse. We're in the middle of a dungeon, what am I going to do, pull out my pocket laboratory and start some experiments on a crystal? You literally just complained about not moving forward quickly enough; the crystal can be studied later. This isn't a thing that's worth getting upset about; we were going to pocket that crystal anyway, and Molgrug doing it just makes him look greedy and petty, or at least untrusting.

Molgrug (his name is Molgrug by the way, you keep spelling it wrong) did not threaten to zap Carmine, I did. I chose to ignore the head pats thing OoC and just pretend it never happened to avoid OoC drama since I was kind annoyed by it and you didn't seem to realise (plus, the DM has explicitly said no PvP that isn't choreographed; my character is not allowed to zap yours unless we agree it, and by extension yours shouldn't be poking mine).

"Contributing to the plot" is really rather subjective. This is a role-playing game, not a shoot-em-up; we're not judging our success based on how rapidly we can run through the tunnels. Nevertheless, I find it a bit ironic for you to be accusing someone else of not contributing to the plot when you all chose to completely ignore our actual plot goal.

I would genuinely like not to resolve this somehow. In my last post I've attempted to bridge the gap a bit. I'm not going to replace my character with one with a completely different personality, but I am always happy to try and work things out OoC. At this point though I'm starting to feel like you're just being super-argumentative and unfairly so; you've gone from no indication of any discontent to this whole series of angry and frankly pretty petty attacks. If you want to move forward, please try to start being constructive and maybe a bit more polite. I'll try and be a bit clearer on what Molgrug wants and avoid any big IC arguments; you should avoid those arguments too, then, and quit with the trying to mess with other people's characters without permission.