Edit History

TheFred

TheFred

Molgrug

"Hey, hey, wait a moment!" Molgrug hisses. "We haven't finished interrogating the butler yet!"

Leaving the servant to Creed's mercy, Molgrug trails after those heading upstairs. "I still had a few questions for him," he complains. "Just basic stuff: layout of the house; interpersonal relationships; local brewing and distilling facilities; regional geopolitics... that sort of... hmm. Well, this looks interesting."

He eyes the dead body and, then, seeing where the others are looking, the strange glyphs and symbols.

OoC

Molgrug can of course use his superior knowledge of all things magical to attempt to identify (anything useful about) the glyphs, chanting, or both. I won't try a Detect Magic just yet - perhaps he can glean something just from looking and listening.

Statblock

[URL=https://test.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2794812][B]Molgrug[/B][/URL] [B]Senses:[/B] Darkvision 60ft, Spot/Listen +7, [B]Init:[/B] +2 [B]HP:[/B] 9/9 [B]AC:[/B] 15, [B]Touch:[/B] 11, [B]Flat-footed:[/B] 13 [B]Saves:[/B] Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5 (+2 vs mind-affecting spells, +4 vs poison) [B]Spells:[/B] Command, Resurgence, [strike]Obscuring Mist[/strike], Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light [B]Special:[/B] None
Molgrug
Senses: Darkvision 60ft, Spot/Listen +7, Init: +2
HP: 9/9
AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-footed: 13
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5 (+2 vs mind-affecting spells, +4 vs poison)
Spells: Command, Resurgence, Obscuring Mist , Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light
Special: None
TheFred

TheFred

Molgrug

"Hey, hey, wait a moment!" Molgrug hisses. "We haven't finished interrogating the butler yet!"

Leaving the servant to Creed's mercy, Molgrug trails after those heading upstairs. "I still had a few questions for him," he complains. "Just basic stuff: layout of the house; interpersonal relationships; local brewing and distilling facilities; regional geopolitics... that sort of... hmm. Well, this looks interesting."

He eyes the dead body and, then, seeing where the others are looking the strange glyphs and symbols.

OoC

Molgrug can of course use his superior knowledge of all things magical to attempt to identify (anything useful about) the glyphs, chanting, or both. I won't try a Detect Magic just yet - perhaps he can glean something just from looking and listening.

Statblock

[URL=https://test.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2794812][B]Molgrug[/B][/URL] [B]Senses:[/B] Darkvision 60ft, Spot/Listen +7, [B]Init:[/B] +2 [B]HP:[/B] 9/9 [B]AC:[/B] 15, [B]Touch:[/B] 11, [B]Flat-footed:[/B] 13 [B]Saves:[/B] Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5 (+2 vs mind-affecting spells, +4 vs poison) [B]Spells:[/B] Command, Resurgence, [strike]Obscuring Mist[/strike], Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light [B]Special:[/B] None
Molgrug
Senses: Darkvision 60ft, Spot/Listen +7, Init: +2
HP: 9/9
AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-footed: 13
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5 (+2 vs mind-affecting spells, +4 vs poison)
Spells: Command, Resurgence, Obscuring Mist , Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light
Special: None