Edit History

TheFred

TheFred

Molgrug

"Well, now, let's be reasonable! This is... well, it's strategy! These things take time!" Molgrug huffs, melodramatically. "Besides, I cannot simply "lay down fog" - unfortunately, the spell that I have - one of the few scrolls I have which survived the transition even partially undamaged - is, sadly, a mere trifle... barely more than a cantrip... I have, actually, developed a system for the categorisation of such things and..."

Molgrug eyes Creed, clearly about to launch into another lengthy and tedious explanation, before thinking better of it.

"Well, frankly, you wouldn't understand," he says, instead. "Anyway, the point is, the range of this fog spell is, unfortunately, quite reduced as compared with the more powerful weather spells with which I am familiar, so it can only be brought to bear correctly when we are already close to our targets, rather limiting its utility as a means of cover."

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2794812][B]Molgrug[/B][/URL] [B]Senses:[/B] Darkvision 60ft, Spot/Listen +7, [B]Init:[/B] +2 [B]HP:[/B] 9/9 [B]AC:[/B] 15, [B]Touch:[/B] 11, [B]Flat-footed:[/B] 13 [B]Saves:[/B] Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5 (+2 vs mind-affecting spells, +4 vs poison) [B]Spells:[/B] Command, Resurgence, Obscuring Mist, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light [B]Special:[/B] None
Molgrug
Senses: Darkvision 60ft, Spot/Listen +7, Init: +2
HP: 9/9
AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-footed: 13
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5 (+2 vs mind-affecting spells, +4 vs poison)
Spells: Command, Resurgence, Obscuring Mist, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light
Special: None
TheFred

TheFred

Molgrug

"Well, now, let's be reasonable! This is... well, it's strategy! These things take time!" Molgrug huffs, melodramatically. "Besides, I cannot simply "lay down fog" - unfortunately, the spell that I have - one of the few scrolls I have which survived the transition even partially undamaged - is, sadly, a mere trifle... barely more than a cantrip... I have, actually, developed a system for the categorisation of such things and..."

Molgrug eyes Creed, clearly about to launch into another lengthy and tedious explanation, before thinking better of it.

"Well, frankly, you wouldn't understand," he says, instead. "Anyway, the point is, the range of this fog spell is, unfortunately, quite reduced as compared with the more powerful weather spells with which I am familiar, so it can only be brought to bear correctly when we are already close to our targets, rather limiting its utility as a means of cover."

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2794812][B]Molgrug[/B][/URL] [B]Senses:[/B] Darkvision 60ft, Spot/Listen +7, [B]Init:[/B] +2 [B]HP:[/B] 9/9 [B]AC:[/B] 15, [B]Touch:[/B] 11, [B]Flat-footed:[/B] 13 [B]Saves:[/B] Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5 (+2 vs mind-affecting spells, +4 vs poison) [B]Spells:[/B] Command, Resurgence, Obscuring Mist, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light [B]Special:[/B] None
Molgrug
Senses: Darkvision 60ft, Spot/Listen +7, Init: +2
HP: 9/9
AC: 15, Touch: 11, Flat-footed: 13
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5 (+2 vs mind-affecting spells, +4 vs poison)
Spells: Command, Resurgence, Obscuring Mist, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Light
Special: None