Edit History

Knave

Knave

• There will definitely be secret societies of practising spell-casters / magic experts at Oxford. If you want to choose that and give some flavour, that works. You have had some secretive run-ins or dealings with one group of them. The exact agenda of the group, I will hold back.
  • You can choose any monster breed from the Monstrous Suggestions list. No guarantee it will come up as a primary adventure though. If you want to choose Fey, and potentially tie into Sophie's backstory, I'm of course fine with that.

In each case, give me a sense of how you think your reputation was established with them / what connection you have, and I'll add details you know about the group in the setting, or amend it as necessary

As an alternative, and to make this a more active move, if you want you can leave some or all of these selections undefined, and play this as an active move. When you encounter or seek out a group or type of monster, if you choose, you can tell them your name and roll luck. On a full or mixed success (i.e. 7 and above), they have heard of you and become one of your selections for the purposes of this Move (still maxes out at three groups though)

Knave

Knave

• There will definitely be secret societies of practising spell-casters / magic experts at Oxford. If you want to choose that and give some flavour, that works. You have had some secretive run-ins or dealings with one group of them. The exact agenda of the group, I will hold back.
  • You can choose any monster breed from the Monstrous Suggestions list. No guarantee it will come up as a primary adventure though. If you want to choose Fey, and potentially tie into Sophie's backstory, I'm of course fine with that.

In each case, give me a sense of how you think your reputation was established with them / what connection you have, and I'll add details you know about the group in the setting, or amend it as necessary

As an alternative, and to make this a more active move, if you want you can leave some or all of these selections undefined, and play this as an active move. When you encounter or seek out a group or type of monster, if you choose, you can tell them your name and roll luck. On a full success, they have heard of you and become one of your selections for the purposes of this Move (still maxes out at three groups though)

Knave

Knave

As an alternative, and to make this a more active move, if you want you can leave some or all of these selections undefined, and play this as an active move. When you encounter or seek out a group or type of monster, if you choose, you can roll luck. On a full success, they have heard of you and become one of your selections for the purposes of this Move (still maxes out at three groups though)

Knave

Knave

• There will definitely be secret societies of practising spell-casters / magic experts at Oxford. If you want to choose that and give some flavour, that works. You have had some secretive run-ins or dealings with them. The exact agenda of the group, I will hold back.

As an alternative, and to make this a more active move, if you want you can leave some or all of these selections undefined, and play this as an active move. When you encounter or seek out a group or type of monster, if you choose, you can roll luck. On a full success, they have heard of you and become one of your selections for the purposes of this Move (still maxes out at three groups though)