Edit History

Intro

Intro

Yeah, I was also thinking a "retired" Erinyes could be a fun Divine classicist, maybe as a "family member" that pops up as a lecturer at Somerville every other generation or so, with a weapon and partial panoply on permanent loan to the Ashmolean that occasionally is "removed for cleaning". But that felt more like an instructor than a student, so I've been letting other ideas rumble around.

Intro

Intro

Yeah, I was also thinking a "retired" Erinyes could be a fun classicist, maybe as a "family member" that pops up as a lecturer at Somerville every other generation or so, with a divine weapon and partial panoply on permanent loan to the Ashmolean that occasionally is "removed for cleaning". But that felt more like an instructor than a student, so I've been letting other ideas rumble around.

Intro

Intro

Yeah, I was also thinking a "retired" Erinyes could be a fun classicist, maybe as a "family member" that pops up as a lecturer at Somerville every other generation or so. But that felt more like an instructor than a student, so I've been letting other ideas rumble around.