Edit History

Spydre

Spydre

Q9NZMlm.pngKhu, Usherer of Souls - Sheet
checked-shield.svgAC: 17 | sprint.svg Initiative: +4 | health-normal.svg HP: 37/38 | awareness.svg PP: 15

"So where'd you learn to use lockpicks?" Khu focused intently on the lock while he replied to Ptala, "I am a trained assassin for the Temple of Anubis. Often those that need ushering towards his embrace try to escape by hiding behind locks and wards. Your beetle is an interesting creature, is it truly ali - Aaargh!"

Pain wracked through every muscle as his limbs contorted involuntarily. Khu breathed a sigh of relief as Mwende's healing touch coursed through his body and mended the damage. "Thank you. Clearly I was not being cautious..." He stood and surveyed the scene inside, then nodded to Ahmonet, "Thank you for your concern. I am fine." The Anubite slowly entered, looking about for any danger, nervously watching Ptala rush about with excitement. "Be careful, if that trap was on the door there is no telling what other dangers might lurk within."

OOC

Move up to about D13

Spydre

Spydre

Q9NZMlm.pngKhu, Usherer of Souls - Sheet
checked-shield.svgAC: 17 | sprint.svg Initiative: +4 | health-normal.svg HP: 37/38 | awareness.svg PP: 15

"So where'd you learn to use lockpicks?" Khu focused intently on the lock while he replied to Ptala, "I am a trained assassin for the Temple of Anubis. Often those that need ushering towards his embrace try to escape by hiding behind locks and wards. Your beetle is an interesting creature, is it truly ali - Aaargh!"

Pain wracked through every muscle as his limbs contorted involuntarily. Khu breathed a sigh of relief as Mwende's healing touch coursed through his body and mended the damage. "Thank you. Clearly I was not being cautious..." He stood and surveyed the scene inside, then nodded to Ahmonet, "Thank you for your concern. I am fine." The Anubite slowly entered, looking about for any danger, nervously watching Ptala rush about with excitement. "Be careful, if that trap was on the door there is no telling what other dangers might lurk within."