Edit History

Cyber_Goddess

Cyber_Goddess

"I disagree with the last part." Shiro says. "Asking us not to lie at all, or be wracked with insane pain is asking too much of a ninja. My job is infiltration and so on. Unless I'm reading this wrong, and it means I only can't lie to Sir Archibold Trellis, and I'm still able to lie to the citizens, nobles, and so on. For the purpose of the mission of course. I'm not some thief, but I have two ways of dealing with things, subtly, and blowing stuff up. And I would rather keep the town intact if possible."

She coughs. "Sorry, my specialty is alchemy, not contract law. I don't actually know what it means by 'the party of the first part'".

Cyber_Goddess

Cyber_Goddess

"I disagree with the last part." Shiro says. "Asking us not to lie at all, or be wracked with insane pain is asking too much of a ninja. My job is infiltration and so on. Unless I'm reading this wrong, and it means I only can't lie to Sir Archibold Trellis, and I'm still able to lie to the citizens, nobles, and so on. For the purpose of the mission of course. I'm not some thief, but I have two ways of dealing with things, subtly, and blowing stuff up. And I would rather keep the town intact if possible."

She coughs. "Sorry, my specialty is alchemy, not contract law. I don't actually know what it means by "the party of the first part".

Cyber_Goddess

Cyber_Goddess