Edit History

whitelancer

whitelancer

Stocking up Kira is clearly an adventurer of some experiance, packing meals but also a bit of an idiot hero making sure a good bit of wine is brought as well. On the road she is sharp eyed and moves easily even in her armor.

Kira steps forward, her spear and shield across her back, leaving her hands emtpy as she moves closer. "I am Kira, a Hero and I am here to help you. I am going to look a bit.. blurry but it is only to help me see shadows."

Swift action change into Formless Dance stance, granting blur and see invisaiblity.

whitelancer

whitelancer

Stocking up Kira is clearly an adventurer of some experiance, packing meals but also a bit of an idiot hero making sure a good bit of wine is brought as well. On the road she is sharp eyed and moves easily even in her armor.

Kira steps forward, her spear and shield across her back, leaving her hands emtpy as she moves closer. "I am Kia, a Hero and I am here to help you. I am going to look a bit.. blurry but it is only to help me see shadows."

Swift action change into Formless Dance stance, granting blur and see invisaiblity.

whitelancer

whitelancer

Stocking up Nora is clearly an adventurer of some experiance, packing meals but also a bit of an idiot hero making sure a good bit of wine is brought as well. On the road she is sharp eyed and moves easily even in her armor.

Nora steps forward, her spear and shield across her back, leaving her hands emtpy as she moves closer. "I am Nora, a Hero and I am here to help you. I am going to look a bit.. blurry but it is only to help me see shadows."