Edit History

Rosemary of Eldormere

Rosemary of Eldormere

(I posted this on May 19th, '23 on the other MW forum)

This is Rosemary of Eldormere, who just sailed into town on the Water Lily, a small flatbottom ship which is her home and her apothecary. Sometimes it even serves as a Bed and Breakfast for the occasional lost or wounded traveller or rogue.
Rose is looking for a house & home made out of proper brick & mortar as the waters have become too cold for Rosemary's old bones.
Ready to jump in when it comes to healing the people of your fine settlement, where ever that may be. Cures for blisters aren't available, neither is there one for the common cold. Everything else, try and find out.
Freeform play would suit me best, long posts please.

I basically just want to start writing a thread PbP, freeform, pure storylines and dialogues. People can jump in when they like. Perhaps not even using dice, but describing town life. A soap with a magic twist if you will.

1b84e8114e647a4b09935a269724bde1.jpg

Rosemary of Eldormere

Rosemary of Eldormere

(I posted this on May 19th, '23 on the other MW forum)

This is Rosemary of Eldormere, who just sailed into town on the Water Lily, a small flatbottom ship which is her home and her apothecary. Sometimes it even serves as a Bed and Breakfast for the occasional lost or wounded traveller or rogue.
Rose is looking for a house & home made out of proper brick & mortar as the waters have become too cold for Rosemary's old bones.
Ready to jump in when it comes to healing the people of your fine settlement, where ever that may be. Cures for blisters aren't available, neither is there one for the common cold. Everything else, try and find out.
Freeform play would suit me best, long posts please.

1b84e8114e647a4b09935a269724bde1.jpg