Edit History

Spektor

Spektor

Annika-removebg-preview.png.872abac25589690f6cf16f8da4ecdd12.png°φ←ζ Aηηika, hΣ HΣx ζ→φ•°

Conditions: Persuaded Chaperone (+1 forward to protect Sophie & David)

Stats: Charm +2, Cool +0, Sharp +0, Tough -1, Weird +2

Harm: ●●●/○○○

Unstable:

Luck:  ○○○○○○

Exp:  ●●●○○

Temptation: Power

Moves & Gear

Bad Luck Charm

Cast the Bones

Sympathetic Token

Force of Will

Rotes:

Leeching Enchantment

Gear:

Athame

Staff

Annika releases her healing spell on Hal just as he is able to put himself out. As the energy is expelled from her body, with the fire still raging around her, Annika sways on her feet and just barely catches herself from falling into an enflamed pew. “I…can try and call to the rain and…” She sways again nearly passes out, but adrenaline is a powerful chemical and she is able to maintain consciousness. Good thing, that. One might say that a burning building is just about the worst place one could faint. 

She sluggishly attempts to cast another spell without finishing her original sentence, muttering something about rumbling thunder and crackling lightning, but it doesn’t take. Whatever forces she is calling on either cannot hear her, or choose not to answer. “I-…I can’t.” She finally exclaims, rubbing her eyes like a tired child. When she blinks away the blurred vision, she sees that her allies have already taken charge of the situation and have thoroughly defeated both the monster and the ensuing fire. “Oh.” 

They are lead outside by the fire brigade and Annika lets out a hacking cough and peers towards the horizon, shielding her eyes from the rising sun’s light. Out of habit she fishes into her pocket and grabs the crushed pack of cigarettes, but another coughing fit makes her rethink the action and she tucks the pack back into her singed pants. She feels shaky and weak, like she hadn’t eaten in a day or two. But she guesses that’s what it feels like when you start to overexert yourself as a…witch? She supposes that’s what she is. With blurring vision, she looks to everyone else in their group. All accounted for; all alive. “Well, we did it. I think there might have been some…exposure; a lot of people saw some f*cked up shit. How are you holding up, mates? Ekram, Hal? You two saw the worst of it.” She leans to the side and spits out a glob of soot-stained mucus and immediately scowls at the sight of it before looking away towards the rising sun. “I have a feeling I will be missing class today.”

OoC

N/A

Spektor

Spektor

Annika-removebg-preview.png.872abac25589690f6cf16f8da4ecdd12.png°φ←ζ Aηηika, hΣ HΣx ζ→φ•°

Unstable:

Moves & Gear

Bad Luck Charm

Cast the Bones

Sympathetic Token

Force of Will

Rotes:

Leeching Enchantment

Gear:

Athame

Staff

OoC

WIP

Spektor

Spektor

Unstable:

Moves & Gear

Bad Luck Charm

Cast the Bones

Sympathetic Token

Force of Will

Rotes:

Leeching Enchantment

Gear:

Athame

Staff

OoC

Apparently I need to spec into heals! Casting healing magic on whoever looks the worst off.

I will take the 1-harm as my glitch, making me unstable.