Edit History

MinjaMan

MinjaMan

spacer.png Alandri Malfore

AC: 15 HP: 12/12 Hero Points: 1

Fortitude: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +5

Movement: 30ft |  Class DC: 17 Perception: +3

Skills: Acrobatics: +5*, Arcana: +6*, Athletics: +0, Crafting: +3, Deception: +7*, Diplomacy: +7*, Intimidation: +7*, Lore: Nantambe: +6, Medicine: +0, Nature: +3, Occultism: +3, Performance: +4, Religion: +0, Society: +3, Stealth: +2, Survival: +0, Thievery: +2

Active Effects: None Conditions: None

It was a rough night for the sorcerer. Sleeping in a bed that was no where near as soft as he was used to combined with his mind racing and reeling from his new life now at Magaambya. He only had a little bit of money on him and none of his possessions from his home. Maybe he could have his mom send him some of those. Discreetly. 

But this was his new life now and with a lot more alone time in a room smaller than he was used to living in he had time to think. Alandri was determined to prove himself to his asshole dad. Prove that his success was not because of his inherited status and wealth, but from his own merit. Laying down alone in a lumpy bed (in his opinion) was starting to give him some doubts as to his rash words to his father, but it was time to live with his decision. He couldn't help but lead with his heart no matter how stupid his father thought that might be and if he was honest how stupid he thought they might be.

The new change in his life of being at Magaambya, though dramatic with a some challenges from where he was just a few days ago, it wasn't all bad. Being the social butterfly that he is he has been enjoying meeting the people, well for the most part. The lovely Lilly was such a sweet heart despite all of the tragic things that had happened to her. The unshakeable optimism she portrayed was a soothing balm with all of the chaos he was experiencing in his life. Kiakara, though terrifying, Alandri respected her passion and conviction. Silas despite being an ass was secretly a welcome challenge. And Thandeka he was still working out in his head which still felt a little fuzzy.

Alandri did not have any extra clothes so he was forced to wear the same outfit that he wore yesterday. It was hard to accept the social fopaux. Wearing the same outfit two days in a row?! Well this was his life now and it was not like he had much of a choice. At least he could wash up. He grabbed a spare towel in his room and opened his door to head towards the baths, but just as he peaked out he saw Kiakara heading straight for it. In order to avoid the scary orc he simply waits in his room till he hears her leave and then sneaks in after she goes back into her room. He had to give it to Magaambya, this lavender bath was really nice. This makes up for the small room at least. 

Afterwards he heads back to his room, gets dressed and without thinking about it goes around the corner of his room to knock on Thandeka’s door. His hand hovers there as he realizes what he is about to do. He knew that walking her out to the Prerequisite was more than just a simple gesture of offering friendly pleasantries. Alandri knew himself and knew where his heart was. He shakes his head and says quietly to himself, “What are you thinking Alandri? Best to leave this one alone.” He walks away from the door and heads outside to meet with Esi.

As Esi and Haibram laid out the task of going out to the Kafesi Market to the group, Alandri started to get excited. Now this was something he was more than good at. He was born to make deals. When asked about who should hold onto the money satchel, Alandri immediately steps in and says, “Ah yes let me take the money. Being from a merchant family myself, I think the money is safest with me. Finding a good deal is second nature to me. Ill be sure to take good care of it.” 

And maybe I could find some nice spare clothes.

Mechanics

MinjaMan

MinjaMan

spacer.png Alandri Malfore

AC: 15 HP: 12/12 Hero Points: 1

Fortitude: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +5

Movement: 30ft |  Class DC: 17 Perception: +3

Skills: Acrobatics: +5*, Arcana: +6*, Athletics: +0, Crafting: +3, Deception: +7*, Diplomacy: +7*, Intimidation: +7*, Lore: Nantambe: +6, Medicine: +0, Nature: +3, Occultism: +3, Performance: +4, Religion: +0, Society: +3, Stealth: +2, Survival: +0, Thievery: +2

Active Effects: None Conditions: None

It was a rough night for the sorcerer. Sleeping in a bed that was no where near as soft as he was used to combined with his mind racing and reeling from his new life now at Magaambya. He only had a little bit of money on him and none of his possessions from his home. Maybe he could have his mom send him some of those. Discreetly. 

But this was his new life now and with a lot more alone time in a room smaller than he was used to living in he had time to think. Alandri was determined to prove himself to his asshole dad. Prove that his success was not because of his inherited status and wealth, but from his own merit. Laying down alone in a lumpy bed (in his opinion) was starting to give him some doubts as to his rash words to his father, but it was time to live with his decision. He couldn't help but lead with his heart no matter how stupid his father thought that might be and if he was honest how stupid he thought they might be.

The new change in his life of being at Magaambya, though dramatic with a some challenges from where he was just a few days ago, it wasn't all bad. Being the social butterfly that he is he has been enjoying meeting the people, well for the most part. The lovely Lilly was such a sweet heart despite all of the tragic things that had happened to her. The unshakeable optimism she portrayed was a soothing balm with all of the chaos he was experiencing in his life. Kiakara, though terrifying, Alandri respected her passion and conviction. Silas despite being an ass was secretly a welcome challenge. And Thandeka he was still working out in his head which still felt a little fuzzy.

Alandri did not have any extra clothes so he was forced to wear the same outfit that he wore yesterday. It was hard to accept the social fopaux. Wearing the same outfit two days in a row?! Well this was his life now and it was not like he had much of a choice. At least he could wash up. He grabbed a spare towel in his room and opened his door to head towards the baths, but just as he peaked out he saw Kiakara heading straight for it. In order to avoid the scary orc he simply waits in his room till he hears her leave and then sneaks in after she goes back into her room. He had to give it to Magaambya, this lavender bath was really nice. This makes up for the small room at least. 

Afterwards he heads back to his room, gets dressed and without thinking about it goes around the corner of his room to knock on Thandeka’s door. His hand hovers there as he realizes what he is about to do. He knew that walking her out to the Prerequisite was more than just a simple gesture of offering friendly pleasantries. Alandri knew himself and knew where his heart was. He shakes his head and says quietly to himself, “What are you thinking Alandri? Best to leave this one alone.” He walks away from the door and heads outside to meet with Esi.

As Esi and Haibram laid out the task of going out to the Kafesi Market to the group, Alandri started to get excited. Now this was something he was more than good at. He was born to make deals. When asked about who should hold onto the money satchel, Alandri immediately steps in and says, “Ah yes let me take the money. Being from a merchant family myself, I think the money is safest with me. Finding a good deal is second nature to me. Ill be sure to take good care of it.” 

And maybe I could find some nice spare clothes.

Mechanics