Edit History

MinjaMan

MinjaMan

spacer.png Alandri Malfore

AC: 15 HP: 12/12 Hero Points: 1

Fortitude: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +5

Movement: 30ft |  Class DC: 17 Perception: +3

Skills: Acrobatics: +5*, Arcana: +6*, Athletics: +0, Crafting: +3, Deception: +7*, Diplomacy: +7*, Intimidation: +7*, Lore: Nantambe: +6, Medicine: +0, Nature: +3, Occultism: +3, Performance: +4, Religion: +0, Society: +3, Stealth: +2, Survival: +0, Thievery: +2

Active Effects: None Conditions: None

Going to roll fortitude. (edit: oh boy rolled a 6. Ill update this post sometime this weekend. I just got back from vacation and I am mad preparing for an event booth for today. So if I dont get it done Saturday definitely Sunday.)

Alandri loved going to the market. It always brought back fond memories of when he was a child and going to the market with his mother. This nostalgia was brought on by all of the wide variety of scents that filled his nostrils. The cinnamon and honey baked goods, the lavender candles, an array of fresh herbs. It was a wonderful taste of home, a home he was no longer welcome at. To take it in as much as possible Alandri closed his eyes and took in a deep inhale to capture as much of the market and subsequently his nostalgia as he could.

Cough. All yours, buddy. Cough.

Just the person he wanted speaking in his head.

*groan* Now it seams I have to hear your irritable voice in my head as well. Its ok leave it al......

The wall of animal stench was not something Alandri was prepared for. If the rest of the market was beautiful blend of sweet and savory scents, then Seydou's stall was opposite version of animal feces, piss, and vomit.

Alandri's body couldn't handle it. Without his consent his stomach convulsed and the pastry he bought before coming here was now swishing around in his closed mouth. The sorcerer puts up a hand to the group conveying the universal sign of wait and goes around a corner out of sight. He returns looking a little flushed and gives a weak smile.

"Well that was embarrassing."

Seeing the shop keeper, Alandri puts on his game face and his teeth sparkle just a little bit less this time as he says, "Ah yes. These people here are my oh so humble servants" Alandri looks back at Silas and gives him a knowing smirk as he continues. "I am on an errand for my baby sister who is having a birthday party and I need the perfect gift. It has to be something small and cute." He brings his hands in close to gesture something small. "So some sort of baby and oh yes she wanted it to be a bird and you know something that wont fly away later. Oh and colorful. Do you have something like that?"

Mechanics

MinjaMan

MinjaMan

Skills: Acrobatics: +5*, Arcana: +6*, Athletics: +0, Crafting: +3, Deception: +7*, Diplomacy: +7*, Intimidation: +7*, Lore: Nantambe: +6, Medicine: +0, Nature: +3, Occultism: +3, Performance: +4, Religion: +0, Society: +3, Stealth: +2, Survival: +0, Thievery: +2

Going to roll fortitude. (edit: oh boy rolled a 6. Ill update this post sometime this weekend. I just got back from vacation and I am mad preparing for an event booth for today. So if I dont get it done Saturday definitely Sunday.)

Alandri loved going to the market. It always brought back fond memories of when he was a child and going to the market with his mother. This nostalgia was brought on by all of the wide variety of scents that filled his nostrils. The cinnamon and honey baked goods, the lavender candles, an array of fresh herbs. It was a wonderful taste of home, a home he was no longer welcome at. To take it in as much as possible Alandri closed his eyes and took in a deep inhale to capture as much of the market and subsequently his nostalgia as he could.

*groan* Now it seams I have to hear your irritable voice in my head as well. Its ok leave it al......

The wall of animal stench was not something Alandri was prepared for. If the rest of the market was beautiful blend of sweet and savory scents, then Seydou's stall was opposite version of animal feces, piss, and vomit.

Alandri's body couldn't handle it. Without his consent his stomach convulsed and the pastry he bought before coming here was now swishing around in his closed mouth. The sorcerer puts up a hand to the group conveying the universal sign of wait and goes around a corner out of sight. He returns looking a little flushed and gives a weak smile.

Seeing the shop keeper, Alandri puts on his game face and his teeth sparkle just a little bit less this time as he says, "Ah yes. These people here are my oh so humble servants" Alandri looks back at Silas and gives him a knowing smirk as he continues. "I am on an errand for my baby sister who is having a birthday party and I need the perfect gift. It has to be something small and cute." He brings his hands in close to gesture something small. "So some sort of baby and oh yes she wanted it to be a bird and you know something that wont fly away later. Oh and colorful. Do you have something like that?"

Mechanics

MinjaMan

MinjaMan

Mechanics

MinjaMan

MinjaMan

Mechanics

MinjaMan

MinjaMan

Going to roll fortitude.

Mechanics