Edit History

ccanary

ccanary

add in perception roll to text

T'Sarra Khonnor 

spacer.pngT'Sarra Khonnor — Tiefling Oracle 1
AC/T/FF 19/14/15 | HP 11/11 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | Fort/Ref/Will 3/3/2 | Darkvision
Hero Points 1
Active Conditions: +1 to atk and AC vs. robots (robot slayer trait)
Spells:

1st: (4 remaining) Cure light wounds, Bless, Inflict Light Wounds
Cantrips: (unl) detect magic, mending, guidance, create water

At the weeping pond, going swimming

With tent pitons and hammer procured, T'Sarra worked with Vri to make sure the rope was tied off securely.

"Can't think of anything else we'll be needing. I'm sure we will discover all sorts of things we wished we had once we're down under the pond, but we'll just have to adapt. Shall we?"

She offered to take the lead. She could see in the dark gloomy depths of the pool and was a fairly strong swimmer.

Mechanics

Not sure what DCs are but T'Sarra will take ten for 15 on swim checks, unless that obviously doesn't work, then I'll start rolling I guess. She will hold her breath for as long as possible (28 rounds) I'll toss a perception to find the path, not sure it's needed but what the heck?

Got a 19 perception

Move:
Standard:
Free:

Trained Skills

Acrobatics* -1
Climb* +5
Diplomacy +7
Handle Animal +4
Knowledge (nature) +4
Linguistics +1
Perception +6
Survival +4
Swim* +5

* -1 ACP to str and dex skills  

ccanary

ccanary

add in perception roll to text

T'Sarra Khonnor 

AC/T/FF 19/14/15 | HP 11/11 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | Fort/Ref/Will 3/3/2 | Darkvision
Hero Points 1
Spells:

At Crowfeather the next morning

With tent pitons and hammer procured, T'Sarra worked with Vri to make sure the rope was tied off securely.

"Can't think of anything else we'll be needing. I'm sure we will discover all sorts of things we wished we had once we're down under the pond, but we'll just have to adapt. Shall we?"

She offered to take the lead. She could see in the dark gloomy depths of the pool and was a fairly strong swimmer.

Mechanics

Not sure what DCs are but T'Sarra will take ten for 15 on swim checks, unless that obviously doesn't work, then I'll start rolling I guess. She will hold her breath for as long as possible (28 rounds) I'll toss a perception to find the path, not sure it's needed but what the heck?

Got a 19 perception

Move:
Standard:
Free:

Trained Skills

Acrobatics* -1
Climb* +5
Diplomacy +7
Handle Animal +4
Knowledge (nature) +4
Linguistics +1
Perception +6
Survival +4
Swim* +5

* -1 ACP to str and dex skills  

ccanary

ccanary

T'Sarra Khonnor 

Hero Points 1
Spells:

At Crowfeather the next morning

Mechanics

Move:
Standard:
Free:

Trained Skills

Acrobatics* -1
Climb* +5
Diplomacy +7
Handle Animal +4
Knowledge (nature) +4
Linguistics +1
Perception +6
Survival +4