Edit History

Leonidas1789

Leonidas1789

Cassandra of the Summer - Human Paladin (MW Character Sheet)spacer.png

AC: 19 | HP: 25/25 | HD: 3d10/3 | Initiative: -1 | PP: 14  | DM Inspiration: 1/1

Dracoliches, shadow dragons, the Underdark...

Cassandra had only heard rumors and legends (whether true or false) about these frightful monsters and places.

She sighed. Her duty was to face them all, and to protect the party under her care.

She would do what needed to be done.

"Very well" she thought. "I am ready to go whenever the others are. I am not much of a planner, but you have my sword."

With that, she muttered a quick prayer to Lathander and Tymora, the two benevolent deities that had helped her since her arrival in that wretched land. She took solace in the thought that she was not alone; the Gods were not dead, and Hachilah would help her face the demons and monstrosities that Vecna's rise to power had awoken.

Mechanics and OOC

Main Hand: Longsword.
Off Hand: Shield

Action: Divine Sense.
Bonus Action: 
Move: -
Manipulate: -

OOC: Cassandra will use her Lucky feat if hit by a critical hit.

Leonidas1789

Leonidas1789

AC: 19 | HP: 25/25 | HD: 3d10/3 | Initiative: -1 | PP: 14  | DM Inspiration: 1/1

Dracoliches, shadow dragons, the Underdark...

Cassandra had only heard rumors and legends (whether true or false) about these frightful monsters and places.

She sighed. Her duty was to face them all, and to protect the party under her care.

She would do what needed to be done.

"Very well" she thought. "I am ready to go whenever the others are. I am not much of a planner, but you have my sword."

Mechanics and OOC

Bonus Action: 

Leonidas1789

Leonidas1789

The paladin had not been able to detect any sign of evil using her Divine Sense. Besides, the spirit's words were comforting; if she was to be believed, she had refused to serve Vecna - which was enough to make her likable.

Of course, there was always the distant possibility that she was lying and actually a Vecnan spy - but that seemed unlikely.

Cassandra decided not to voice her concerns for now; instead, she chose to believe the spirit and to give it the benefit of the doubt.

At any rate, the blade had chosen Hachilah, as it now seemed to be tailored for the barbarian's hand.

She let Mara ask her questions to the intelligent dagger.

Mechanics and OOC

Bonus Action: