Edit History

hoverfrog

hoverfrog

Well the intimidation does nothing against Krott (-2 on charisma and untrained in the skill will do that) and Cyntheria got a critical success on her save so no damage at all to anyone. The Tombstone Trolls don't know what you are (they didn't attempt a Recall Knowledge check on you nd would probably fail it anyway) so didn't know you would be immune to Grave Breath. You failed all your Recall Knowledge checks so you didn't know

I decided on Mr Mud taking the delay action, which just moves him down the initiative order. If you want Cyntheria and him to move then say something in character and he'll do it (within reason). I think that you're trying to get into the tower though so maybe he'll just stride three times.

EDIT: Map added and I've put the grid locations on the map for the troblins.

hoverfrog

hoverfrog

Well the intimidation does nothing against Krott (-2 on charisma and untrained in the skill will do that) and Cyntheria got a critical success on her save so no damage at all to anyone. The Tombstone Trolls don't know what you are (they didn't attempt a Recall Knowledge check on you nd would probably fail it anyway) so didn't know you would be immune to Grave Breath. You failed all your Recall Knowledge checks so you didn't know

I decided on Mr Mud taking the delay action, which just moves him down the initiative order. If you want Cyntheria and him to move then say something in character and he'll do it (within reason). I think that you're trying to get into the tower though so maybe he'll just stride three times.