Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

1 hour ago, hoverfrog said:

A fair point. There's very little on the ground floor.

Specifically areas D7:E8, G4, and H4-H6 are difficult terrain. The stairs going up are at G4 and H4. It looks like roots are growing through the walls along column D but they won't get in your way.

Thanks.

How about we moveSW 5
SW 15
W 20
NW 25
Mud/Cyntheria to H12 (that's 25')? This will flank the Tombstone Troll (via Sal's position) and avoid any AoO from the Troll. Cyntheria could take two melee attacks (with a flanking bonus) & Mud could cast Telekinetic Projectile (I assume that they kept some rocks or sling bullets or some ammunition handy given that they took the spell). They could target that Troll or, if it falls, target one of the others?

I can't seem to find any inventory for M&C ... if they have some oil or a torch.

In any case, it would be a start to get this one troll down. I'm sure there is something more Summoner-slick that could be done, but at least this moves us along?

Vedast

Vedast

Specifically areas D7:E8, G4, and H4-H6 are difficult terrain. The stairs going up are at G4 and H4. It looks like roots are growing through the walls along column D but they won't get in your way.

Thanks.

How about we moveSW 5
SW 15
W 20
NW 25
Mud/Cyntheria to H12 (that's 25')? This will flank the Tombstone Troll (via Sal's position) and avoid any AoO from the Troll. Cyntheria could take two melee attacks (with a flanking bonus) & Mud could cast Telekinetic Projectile (I assume that they kept some rocks or sling bullets or some ammunition handy given that they took the spell). They could target that Troll or, if it falls, target one of the others?

Oh, duh. That would

I can't seem to find any inventory for M&C ... if they have some oil or a torch.

In any case, it would be a start to get this one troll down. I'm sure there is something more Summoner-slick that could be done, but at least this moves us along?

Vedast

Vedast

Thanks.

How about we move Mud/Cyntheria to H11 (that's 25')? This will flank the Tombstone Troll. Cyntheria could take two melee attacks (with a flanking bonus) & Mud could cast Telekinetic Projectile (I assume that they kept some rocks or sling bullets or some ammunition handy given that they took the spell). They could target that Troll or, if it falls, target one of the others?