Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

7 hours ago, Starhawk said:

I concur with this. Waiting to see what happens before moving onto my next action.

All right, I'll submit a post with rolls. We can always just soft delete it should a different course be determined upon.

PS I just assumed that the Eidolon acted independently at first ... after a brief look at a Summoner, that doesn't seem to be the case so I made a few contingent comments/actions. Likely still not entirely 'correct.' Probably why I shouldn't be "running" Mud & Cyntheria. In any case, I think the primary goal would be getting Cyntheria into melee vs. that Tombstone Troll to free the group to approach the Tower door, so that is how I left it.

PPS I also missed on the fact that an Eidolon and the Summoner share a MAP ... so Mud trying to use TP after Cyntheria attacked twice would be at -10. So ... meh, I guess just go with Protect Companion.

Vedast

Vedast

2 hours ago, Starhawk said:

I concur with this. Waiting to see what happens before moving onto my next action.

All right, I'll submit a post with rolls. We can always just soft delete it should a different course be determined upon.

PS I just assumed that the Eidolon acted independently at first ... after a brief look at a Summoner, that doesn't seem to be the case so I made a few contingent comments/actions. Likely still not entirely 'correct.' Probably why I shouldn't be "running" Mud & Cyntheria. In any case, I think the primary goal would be getting Cyntheria into melee vs. that Tombstone Troll to free the group to approach the Tower door, so that is how I left it.

Vedast

Vedast

11 minutes ago, Starhawk said: