Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

4 hours ago, hoverfrog said:

EDIT: That's probably not clear as the map wasn't updated to show Sal's movement last round

EDIT 2: Sal is at F10

Oh, this will have ramifications for M&C's attacks as there would be no flanking bonus (though that natural 20 crits anyway).

Maybe the best thing would be for me to edit that post for M&C substantially, albeit keeping the rolls as, regardless of specifics, I think attacking that forward troll at I-11 would still be a priority. I had just worked out a move scheme that I thought would get a flanking bonus without any triggering of an AoO from the troll.

That, and maybe I can read up more on a Summoner's action economy (though I think we need to come to some better resolution as to what to do with M&C if allefgib is truly gone). It is a bit awkward controlling a class with which one is not familiar on top of one so unique as M&C.

PS It seems that the eidolon and the summoner would normally fill separate/distinct spaces on the combat grid -- though I don't know whether the intention in this specific case was to have Mr. Mud actually "ride" or be carried by Cyntheria (and thus be in the same space) nor what such an arrangement would imply via combat (e.g. in terms of targeting). Unless I hear back from @hoverfrog I suppose I shall just write this up as I presumed earlier: that the two share the same space and thus a Stride Action moves both of them.

PSS Editing done. I think the post now works with (1) the updated location of Sal and (2) the appropriate Action Economy assuming Mr. Mud is being carried by Cyntheria in such a way as the latter has both hands free.

Vedast

Vedast

2 hours ago, hoverfrog said:

EDIT: That's probably not clear as the map wasn't updated to show Sal's movement last round

Oh, this will have ramifications for M&C's attacks as there would be no flanking bonus (though that natural 20 crits anyway).

Maybe the best thing would be for me to edit that post for M&C substantially, albeit keeping the rolls as, regardless of specifics, I think attacking that forward troll at I-11 would still be a priority. I had just worked out a move scheme that I thought would get a flanking bonus without any triggering of an AoO from the troll.

That, and maybe I can read up more on a Summoner's action economy (though I think we need to come to some better resolution as to what to do with M&C if allefgib is truly gone). It is a bit awkward controlling a class with which one is not familiar on top of one so unique as M&C.

PS It seems that the eidolon and the summoner would normally fill separate/distinct spaces on the combat grid -- though I don't know whether the intention in this specific case was to have Mr. Mud actually "ride" or be carried by Cyntheria (and thus be in the same space) nor what such an arrangement would imply via combat (e.g. in terms of targeting). Unless I hear back from @hoverfrog I suppose I shall just write this up as I presumed earlier: that the two share the same space and thus a Stride Action moves both of them.

Vedast

Vedast

1 hour ago, hoverfrog said: