Edit History

Vedast

Vedast

How does initiative work for a Summoner/Eidolon? Since the Act Together feature is an Action/Activity in and of itself (how the two gain the extra Action), it seems that they would have to share an initiative turn. I couldn't find anything explicit on this other than implicit language in the eidolon descriptive text.

https://www.myth-weavers.com///mwbaldrcdkstack-ipbuploads6f377ba5-6asvxg6ywium.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/monthly_2023_10/image.png.d89dd1362acae00595aeb1c449569c75.png

I tried www.og.myth-weavers... and og.myth-weavers... and neither worked.

PS in lieu of the map, at the moment, can Razvan STEP one square (avoiding an AoO from the guard, if any) and then make two bow attacks? I guess the idea would be to Step clear and fire the bow.

If the difficult terrain and/or other space constraints preclude this tactic (cannot Step into DT), then Razvan will drop the bow (free action), draw his short sword, then attack twice with it. The plan being for next round to draw his mace; then use Double Slice (2A). This is why I was inquiring the other day about the number of Actions needed to draw two weapons.

Please let me know and I'll post/roll accordingly.

Vedast

Vedast

How does initiative work for a Summoner/Eidolon? Since the Act Together feature is an Action/Activity in and of itself (how the two gain the extra Action), it seems that they would have to share an initiative turn. I couldn't find anything explicit on this other than implicit language in the eidolon descriptive text.

https://www.myth-weavers.com///mwbaldrcdkstack-ipbuploads6f377ba5-6asvxg6ywium.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/monthly_2023_10/image.png.d89dd1362acae00595aeb1c449569c75.png

PS in lieu of the map, at the moment, can Razvan STEP one square (avoiding an AoO from the guard, if any) and then make two bow attacks? I guess the idea would be to Step clear and fire the bow.

If the limiting terrain and/or other space constraints preclude this tactic (cannot Step into LT), then Razvan will drop the bow (free action), draw his short sword, then attack twice with it. The plan being for next round to draw his mace; then use Double Slice (2A). This is why I was inquiring the other day about the number of Actions needed to draw two weapons.

Vedast

Vedast

If the limiting terrain and/or other space constraints preclude this tactic (cannot Step into LT), then Razvan will drop the bow (free action), draw his short sword, then attack twice with it. The plan being for next round to draw his mace; then use Double Slice (2A). This is why I was inquiring the other day about the number of Actions needed to draw two weapons.

Vedast

Vedast

Vedast

Vedast