Edit History

Terran

Terran

Raze Nae' Aire, Unchained Tiefling Rogue

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=22, Touch=14, FF=18 / HP=26/31 / Init=4 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=10, Will=4

Raze keeps her rapier in hand, not fully trusting Madame Zelda's webbing to be inescapable which meant that the captured boss man was still a potential threat, especially until the warriors got here to hopefully prevent any such attempt.

Smiling after the boss man surrenders and drops his blades, Raisin stows the vial which her prehensile tail was holding back into her potion belt and then strides forward using her rapier to delicately cut the pair of weapons from the webbing.

Sheathing her own rapier, the rogue looks over the weaponry before carefully spinning each blade in her hands, forwards then backwards, to get a feel for them and to determine just how ordinary or just how fine these weapons really are in comparison to other fine blades she has held before, while also using them to cover the prisoner.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Slightly relieved when Anhotep arrives on the scene, Raisin holds out her hand at the boss man and says with a grin, "Viola! The fine work of Madame Zelda herself!" However, such frivolities were short-lived when the Cleric of Khepri reveals that somehow one of the thieves from the scuffle above managed to escape out into the city. Damn, thinks the Tiefling to herself.

Moving closer to Zelda and Anhotep, the rogue whispers, "The get-away might be on his way to bring back help. I suggest we wrap this all up quickly," she adds.

"By the way, I assume the priest is safe and still with us," she asks in a friendly voice?

Once Raisin hears their response, she adds in the same lowered voice, "I need to go retrieve my bow, and on the way back I'll take a look at the secret door to see if it can closed and locked from our side or even disabled."

"In the meantime, better question this fellow as soon as you can and, if it were me, I would start by trying to determine if we have a 'clock' ticking against us, meaning we might need to leave before help for him arrives," she adds in the same hushed tone.

When another one of her colleagues arrives to help guard the captured boss man, Raisin lays the boss man's blades down behind the party before nodding and saying, "I'll be back shortly."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Moving quickly back to the bottom of the spiral staircase, Raze begins to quietly ascend the steps while also keeping her eyes and ears focused on her surroundings, especially any anomalies from above.

Pausing at the opening the secret door, Raisin uses the opportunity to both peek into the other room and also listen while she examines the secret door mechanism, and any locks, traps or gimmicks associated with the hidden portal.

After completing her examination, and assuming the coast is clear, then the burglar will silently creep out and retrieve her bow before sneaking back through the secret door where she pauses to consider what she has learned about the concealed portal, as well as to listen for any unusual sounds approaching.

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Free Action:

Continuing Effects: Blessing of the Watch: (+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects); Strength Potion (+4 Strength for 3 minutes); Spider Climb Potion (30 minutes)

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=22, Touch=14, FF=18 / HP=26/31 / Init=4 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=10, Will=4

Raze keeps her rapier in hand, not fully trusting Madame Zelda's webbing to be inescapable which meant that the captured boss man was still a potential threat, especially until the warriors got here to hopefully prevent any such attempt.

Smiling after the boss man surrenders and drops his blades, Raisin stows the vial which her prehensile tail was holding back into her potion belt and then strides forward using her rapier to delicately cut the pair of weapons from the webbing.

Sheathing her own rapier, the rogue looks over the weaponry before carefully spinning each blade in her hands, forwards then backwards, to get a feel for them and to determine just how ordinary or just how fine these weapons really are in comparison to other fine blades she has held before, while also using them to cover the prisoner.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Slightly relieved when Anhotep arrives on the scene, Raisin holds out her hand at the boss man and says with a grin, "Viola! The fine work of Madame Zelda herself!" However, such frivolities were short-lived when the Cleric of Khepri reveals that somehow one of the thieves from the scuffle above managed to escape out into the city. Damn, thinks the Tiefling to herself.

Moving closer to Zelda and Anhotep, the rogue whispers, "The get-away might be on his way to bring back help. I suggest we wrap this all up quickly," she adds.

"By the way, I assume the priest is safe and still with us," she asks in a friendly voice?

Once Raisin hears their response, she adds in the same lowered voice, "I need to go retrieve my bow, and on the way back I'll take a look at the secret door to see if it can closed and locked from our side or even disabled."

"In the meantime, better question this fellow as soon as you can and, if it were me, I would start by trying to determine if we have a 'clock' ticking against us, meaning we might need to leave before help for him arrives," she adds in the same hushed tone.

When another of her colleagues arrives to help guard the captured boss man, Raisin lays the boss man's blades down behind the party before nodding and saying, "I'll be back shortly."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Moving quickly back to the bottom of the spiral staircase, Raze begins to quietly ascend the steps while also keeping her eyes and ears focused on her surroundings, especially any anomalies from above.

Pausing at the opening the secret door, Raisin uses the opportunity to both peek into the other room and also listen while she examines the secret door mechanism, and any locks, traps or gimmicks associated with the hidden portal.

After completing her examination, and assuming the coast is clear, then the burglar will silently creep out and retrieve her bow before sneaking back through the secret door where she pauses to consider what she has learned about the concealed portal, as well as to listen for any unusual sounds approaching.

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Free Action:

Continuing Effects: Blessing of the Watch: (+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects); Strength Potion (+4 Strength for 3 minutes); Spider Climb Potion (30 minutes)

Terran

Terran

"I need to go retrieve my bow, and on the way back I'll take a look at the secret door to see if it can closed and locked from our side or even disabled."

When another of her colleagues arrives to help guard the captured boss man, Raisin lays the boss man's blades down behind the party before nodding and saying, "I'll be back shortly."

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Free Action:

Terran

Terran

"By the way, I assume the priest is safe and still with us," she asks in a friendly voice? "I need to go retrieve my bow, and on the way back I'll take a look at the secret door to see if it can closed and locked from our side or even disabled."

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Free Action:

Terran

Terran

Moving closer to Zelda and Anhotep, the rogue whispers, "The get-away might be on his way to bring back help. I suggest we wrap this all up quickly," she adds. "By the way, I assume the priest is safe and still with us," she asks in a friendly voice? "I need to go retrieve my bow, and on the way back I'll take a look at the secret door to see if it can closed and locked from our side or even disabled."

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Free Action:

Terran

Terran

Slightly relieved when Anhotep arrives on the scene, Raisin holds out her hand at the boss man and says with a grin, "Viola! The fine work of Madame Zelda herself!" However, such frivolities were short-lived when the Cleric of Khepri reveals that somehow one of the thieves from the scuffle above managed to escape out into the city above. Damn, thinks the Tiefling to herself.

Moving closer to Zelda and Anhotep, the rogue whispers, "The get-away might be on his way to bring back help. I suggest we wrap this all up quickly," she adds. "By the way, I assume the priest is safe and still with us," she asks in a friendly voice? "I need to go retrieve my bow, and on the way back I'll take a look at the secret door to see if it can closed and locked from our side or even disabled."

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Free Action:

Terran

Terran

Sheathing her own rapier, the rogue looks over the weaponry before carefully spinning each blade in her hands, forwards then backwards, to get a feel for them and to determine just how ordinary or just how fine these weapons really are in comparison to other fine blades she has held before, while also using them to cover the prisoner in the meantime.

Slightly relieved when Anhotep arrives on the scene, Raisin holds out her hand at the boss man and says with a grin, "Viola! The fine work of Madame Zelda herself!" However, such frivolities were short-lived when the Cleric of Khepri reveals that somehow one of the thieves from the scuffle above managed to escape out into the city above. Damn, thinks the Tiefling to herself.

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Free Action:

Terran

Terran

Smiling after the boss man surrenders and drops his blades into the webbing, Raisin stows the vial which her prehensile tail was holding back into her potion belt before striding forward and using her rapier to delicately cut the pair of weapons from the webbing.

Sheathing the rapier, the rogue looks over the weaponry before carefully spinning each blade in her hands, forwards then backwards, to get a feel for them and to determine just how ordinary or just how fine these weapons really are in comparison to other fine blades she has held before, while also using them to cover the prisoner.

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Free Action:

Terran

Terran

Smiling after the boss man surrenders and drops his blades into the webbing, Raisin stows the vial which her prehensile tail was holding back into her potion belt before striding forward and using her rapier to delicately cut the pair of weapons from the webbing.

Sheathing the rapier, the rogue looks over the weaponry before carefully spinning each blade in her hands, forwards then backwards, to get a feel for them and to determine just how ordinary or just how fine these weapons really are in comparison to other fine blades she has held before, while also using them to cover the prisoner.

When another of her colleagues arrives to help guard the captured boss man, Raisin lays the boss man's blades down behind the party before nodding and saying, "I'll be back shortly." Moving quickly back to the bottom of the spiral staircase, the rogue begins to quietly ascend while keeping her eyes and ears focused on her surroundings, especially above.

Mechanics

Move Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Free Action: