Edit History

Eborne1

Eborne1

MadameZeldaPearlBerdot.jpg.3b4510a5b78e1498fb9d35ff884478ae.jpgMadame Zelda "Pearl" Mordeaux Lv. 4 Goblin Shadowcaster Wizard

"No no Deary, I wouldn't try to touch...," Madame Zelda begins to tell Raze and then realizes it's too late. "Ok well don't struggle. You'll just make it worse."

She addresses the bandit. "I'm going to release you now and we're going to tie you up and turn you over to the authorities and inform them of just how cooperative you've been so they go a little easier on you," she says, then suddenly her eyes grow dark and the shadows all around her bend and grow in all threatening manner.

"But if you try to run again, I promise you'll die burning in the dark before you make it TEN STEPS!!" Pearl warns in a tone that could melt stone.

She claps her hands twice and the webs vanish, the bandit's swords clattering to the ground.

OOC

End Spell

Quick Stats

Madame Zelda "Pearl" Mordeaux

Lv. 4 Goblin Shadowcaster Wizard

Caster Level: 4 / Speed: 30 / Initiative: 3 / Perception: 5 (darkvision 60ft)

DEFENSE

AC: 15 [19] Touch: 15 Flat Footed: 12

HP: 26/26

FORT: 3 REFLEX: 5 WILL: 6

OFFENSE

• PREPARED SPELLS:

STATS

STR: 9 DEX: 16 CON: 12 INT: 18 WIS: 12 CHA: 10

BAB: 2 CMB: +0 CMD: 13

CONDITIONS: None

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full: Double Move

Eborne1

Eborne1

MadameZeldaPearlBerdot.jpg.3b4510a5b78e1498fb9d35ff884478ae.jpgMadame Zelda "Pearl" Mordeaux Lv. 4 Goblin Shadowcaster Wizard

"No no Deary, I wouldn't try to touch...," Madame Zelda begins to tell Raze and then realizes it's too late. "Ok well don't struggle. You'll just make it worse."

She addresses the bandit. "I'm going to release you now and we're going to tie you up and turn you over to the authorities and inform them of just how cooperative you've been so they go a little easier on you," she says, then suddenly her eyes grow dark and the shadows all around her bend and grow in all threatening manner.

"But if you try to run again, I promise you'll die burning in the dark before you make it ten steps!!" Pearl warns in a tone that could melt stone.

She claps her hands twice and the webs vanish, the bandits swords clattering to the ground.

OOC

End Spell

Quick Stats

DEFENSE

OFFENSE

• PREPARED SPELLS:

STATS

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full: Double Move

Eborne1

Eborne1

"But if you try to run again, I promise you'll die burning in the dark before you make it ten steps!!" Pearl warns in a tone that could melt stone.

She claps her hands twice and the webs vanish, the bandits swords clattering to the ground.

OOC

Quick Stats

DEFENSE

OFFENSE

• PREPARED SPELLS:

STATS

Combat Actions

Free: