Edit History

Eborne1

Eborne1

MadameZeldaPearlBerdot.jpg.3b4510a5b78e1498fb9d35ff884478ae.jpgMadame Zelda "Pearl" Mordeaux Lv. 4 Goblin Shadowcaster Wizard

Madam Zelda Mordeaux listens skeptically to the council, presuming, as usual, that she will have to intervene to correct the half-baked plans of idiots and nimcompoops... As it is, her lovely new partners, for whose competence she grows more fond by the minute, seem to be handling the charade effectively.

" Certainly it is absurd that any other group aside from we five be given authority to first address this issue." Zelda says matter of factly. "No one else has managed to do squat that I've noticed!!" she adds clopping forward toward the middle of the room, so everyone can see and hear her better, just as she likes.

"Are these summoned Venths and Esoboks, even creatures that can be dismissed to their home plane upon the completion of their task? Or were none of you able to think that far ahead with your sham magic? Because if not, you would only be creating a more powerful adversary to be dealt with in the aftermath;

Another problem undoubtedly left to us!!

"NO!! My comrades are correct!!" Zelda states plainly and without room for doubt. "Nothing else is worth considering until we have laid eyes upon this issue, and likely have squashed it for good."

"HA! This council's time ought better be put to use considering the terms of our reward for saving this drab city, INCLUDING WORK RENDERED!!"

OOC

MW is so janky sometimes. It will only let me switch some of the text color over. Oh well.... I'll change it on my next post.

Quick Stats

Madame Zelda "Pearl" Mordeaux

Lv. 4 Goblin Shadowcaster Wizard

Caster Level: 4 / Speed: 30 / Initiative: 3 / Perception: 5 (darkvision 60ft)

DEFENSE

AC: 15 [19] Touch: 15 Flat Footed: 12

HP: 26/26

FORT: 3 REFLEX: 5 WILL: 6

OFFENSE

• PREPARED SPELLS:

STATS

STR: 9 DEX: 16 CON: 12 INT: 18 WIS: 12 CHA: 10

BAB: 2 CMB: +0 CMD: 13

CONDITIONS: None

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full: Double Move

Eborne1

Eborne1

MadameZeldaPearlBerdot.jpg.3b4510a5b78e1498fb9d35ff884478ae.jpgMadame Zelda "Pearl" Mordeaux Lv. 4 Goblin Shadowcaster Wizard

Madam Zelda Mordeaux listens skeptically to the council, presuming, as usual, that she will have to intervene to correct the half-baked plans of idiots and nimcompoops... As it is, her lovely new partners, for whose competence she grows more fond by the minute, seem to be handling the charade effectively.

" Certainly it is absurd that any other group aside from we five be given authority to first address this issue." Zelda says matter of factly. "No one else has managed to do squat that I've noticed!!" she adds clopping forward toward the middle of the room, so everyone can see and hear her better, just as she likes.

"Are these summoned Venths and Esoboks, even creatures that can be dismissed to their home plane upon the completion of their task? Or were none of you able to think that far ahead with your sham magic? Because if not, you would only be creating a more powerful adversary to be dealt with in the aftermath;

"NO!! My comrades are correct!!" Zelda states plainly and without room for doubt. "Nothing else is worth considering until we have laid eyes upon this issue, and likely have squashed it for good."

"HA! This council's time ought better be put to use considering the terms of our reward for saving this drab city, INCLUDING WORK RENDERED!!"

OOC

Quick Stats

DEFENSE

OFFENSE

• PREPARED SPELLS:

STATS

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Eborne1

Eborne1

OOC

Quick Stats

DEFENSE

OFFENSE

• PREPARED SPELLS:

STATS

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Eborne1

Eborne1

"HA! This council's time ought better be put to use considering the terms of our reward for saving this drab city, INCLUDING work rendered!"

OOC

Quick Stats

DEFENSE

OFFENSE

• PREPARED SPELLS:

STATS

Combat Actions

Free: