Edit History

Terran

Terran

Raze Nae' Aire, Unchained Tiefling Rogue

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=22, Touch=14, FF=18 / HP=23/31 / Init=4 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=10, Will=4

"YES! Helping dispatch this beast quickly and making it a one on four fight was the entire idea!"

"That's the only reason I dropped into hand-to-hand combat to flank it."

"Thank the gods this is not real combat, or the tactics would allow the beast to suck my soul out of me!"

"But, on the positive side of things, at least it would only have been forever," Raze adds while starting to doubt whether they are in fact ready to face the challenge of the Necromancer that lay ahead.

Mechanics

Standard Action:

Swift Action:

Move:  

Move Action:

Free Action:

Continuing Effects: Blessing of the Watch: (+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects)

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=22, Touch=14, FF=18 / HP=23/31 / Init=4 / Saves: Fort=4, Reflex=10, Will=4

"YES! Helping dispatch this beast quickly and making it a one on four fight was the entire idea!"

"Thank the gods this is not real combat, or the tactics would allow the beast to suck my soul out of me, but on the positive side of things at least it would only have been forever!"

Mechanics

Standard Action:

Swift Action:

Move:  

Move Action:

Free Action:

Continuing Effects: Blessing of the Watch: (+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects)

Terran

Terran

"Thank the gods this is not real combat, or the tactics would allow the beast to suck my soul out of me, but at least it would only have been just forever!"

Mechanics

Standard Action:

Swift Action:

Move:  

Move Action:

Free Action:

Terran

Terran

"YES! Helping dispatch this beast was the entire idea!"

"Thank the gods this is not real combat, or the beast would have sucked my soul out of me, but only just forever!"

Mechanics

Standard Action:

Swift Action:

Move:  

Move Action:

Free Action:

Terran

Terran

"YES! Helping dispatch this beast was the entire idea!"

"That's the only reason I dropped into hand-to-hand combat"

"If this were real, the beast would have sucked my soul out of me, but only just forever so no worries!"

Mechanics

Standard Action:

Swift Action:

Move:  

Move Action:

Free Action:

Terran

Terran

"YES! Helping dispatch this beast was the entire idea! That's the only reason I dropped into hand-to-hand combatt"

"If this were real, it would have sucked my soul out of me, but only forever, so no worries!"

Mechanics

Standard Action:

Swift Action:

Move:  

Move Action:

Free Action: