Edit History

Eborne1

Eborne1

MadameZeldaPearlBerdot.jpg.3b4510a5b78e1498fb9d35ff884478ae.jpgMadame Zelda "Pearl" Mordeaux Lv. 4 Goblin Shadowcaster Wizard

"Is that how you priestly sorts surrender?" Pearl asks, with a heavy dose of incredulity and sarcasm.

"If I recall correctly, this was to be a test to gauge our strength vs your psychopomps over who had authority regarding the elimination of the necromancer... Now one of your pets is vanquished and the other all but in ruin. You, yourself, are on your heels and looking a bit worse for wear, if I may say. So either give up and step aside, or let us continue this silly charade until it's done and over!" Pearl announces.

"Truly, WE have better things to do than cater to your silly pride!!

"Relent or continue, but I'll not have wasted my time and energy here in this damned practice hall just to have you go off wreaking havoc on the city's people in two days, regardless of the outcome!! Are we children at play!?"

OOC

Quick Stats

Madame Zelda "Pearl" Mordeaux

Lv. 4 Goblin Shadowcaster Wizard

Caster Level: 4 / Speed: 30 / Initiative: 3 / Perception: 5 (darkvision 60ft)

DEFENSE

AC: 15 [23] Touch: 15 Flat Footed: 12

HP: 26/26

FORT: 3 REFLEX: 5 WILL: 6

OFFENSE

• PREPARED SPELLS:

STATS

STR: 9 DEX: 16 CON: 12 INT: 18 WIS: 12 CHA: 10

BAB: 2 CMB: +0 CMD: 13

CONDITIONS: Mage Armor /Shield

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move: move

Standard: cast scorching Ray.

Full:

Eborne1

Eborne1

MadameZeldaPearlBerdot.jpg.3b4510a5b78e1498fb9d35ff884478ae.jpgMadame Zelda "Pearl" Mordeaux Lv. 4 Goblin Shadowcaster Wizard

"Is that how you priestly sorts surrender?" Pearl asks, with a heavy dose of incredulity and sarcasm.

"If I recall correctly, this was to be a test to gauge our strength vs your psychopomps over who had authority regarding the elimination of the necromancer... Now one of your pets is vanquished and the other all but in ruin. You, yourself, are on your heels and looking a bit worse for wear, if I may say. So either give up and step aside, or let us continue this silly charade until it's done and over!" Pearl announces.

"Truly, WE have better things to do than cater to your silly pride!!

"Relent or continue, but I'll not have wasted my time and energy here in this damned practice hall just to have you go off wreaking havoc on the city's people in two days!! Are we children at play!?"

OOC

Quick Stats

Madame Zelda "Pearl" Mordeaux

Lv. 4 Goblin Shadowcaster Wizard

Caster Level: 4 / Speed: 30 / Initiative: 3 / Perception: 5 (darkvision 60ft)

DEFENSE

AC: 15 [23] Touch: 15 Flat Footed: 12

HP: 26/26

FORT: 3 REFLEX: 5 WILL: 6

OFFENSE

• PREPARED SPELLS:

STATS

STR: 9 DEX: 16 CON: 12 INT: 18 WIS: 12 CHA: 10

BAB: 2 CMB: +0 CMD: 13

CONDITIONS: Mage Armor /Shield

Combat Actions

Free: