Edit History

Eborne1

Eborne1

MadameZeldaPearlBerdot.jpg.3b4510a5b78e1498fb9d35ff884478ae.jpgMadame Zelda "Pearl" Mordeaux Lv. 4 Goblin Shadowcaster Wizard

Pearl sits on a stack of books atop a chair by the writing desk in their sleeping quarters. The feathered quill in her hand works furiously as she attempts to scratch out another scroll to replace what she used that day.

"BLASTED BEAMS OF LIGHT!!!" she curses and wads up another leaf of precious paper, throwing it on the floor beside the desk.

She continues on another page, muttering angrily under her breath as she scrawls out the shadowy script. "...stupid....blundering.....,"

Finally, Pearl just stops writing and stares at the half-written scroll on the desk. Dark fire smolders behind her eyes and the whole room grows darker.

"Why are you so angry all the time?" she suddenly hears her mother say in a ghostly voice as a memory comes to her from her youth. "You don't always have to be so angry at the world..." She hears, as if her mother were standing just there in the dusky quarters.

"Nobody likes me because I'm a stupid, ugly Goblin!" Pearl hears the memory of her own young voice respond to her adopted, human mother.

"Never say that! You must learn that words have power, my dear. You are my daughter! You are beautiful! And one day you will be a very powerful mage and you'll have to learn control your temper..."

"But what if I can't? What if I'm always so angry forever?" she recalls asking through a child's tears.

"Then you'll become your own worst enemy," Pearl recalls her mother's response. "And I do sorely pity any fool who would make an enemy of you, my love."

A tear threatens at the corner of one of Pearl's eyes that she quickly dabs away with an embroidered cotton kerchief, before it ruins her rouge.

The Goblin Madame, legs hanging loosely in the air at the over sized desk, takes a deep breath, composing herself.

She goes back to her scribing, with a steadier hand.

OOC

Quick Stats

Madame Zelda "Pearl" Mordeaux

Lv. 4 Goblin Shadowcaster Wizard

Caster Level: 4 / Speed: 30 / Initiative: 3 / Perception: 5 (darkvision 60ft)

DEFENSE

AC: 15 [23] Touch: 15 Flat Footed: 12

HP: 26/26

FORT: 3 REFLEX: 5 WILL: 6

OFFENSE

• PREPARED SPELLS:

STATS

STR: 9 DEX: 16 CON: 12 INT: 18 WIS: 12 CHA: 10

BAB: 2 CMB: +0 CMD: 13

CONDITIONS: Mage Armor /Shield

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full:

Eborne1

Eborne1

MadameZeldaPearlBerdot.jpg.3b4510a5b78e1498fb9d35ff884478ae.jpgMadame Zelda "Pearl" Mordeaux Lv. 4 Goblin Shadowcaster Wizard

Pearl sits on a stack of books atop a chair by the writing desk in their sleeping quarters. The feathered quill in her hand works furiously as she attempts to scratch out another scroll to replace what she used that day.

"BLASTED BEAMS OF LIGHT!!!" she curses and wads up another leaf of precious paper, throwing it on the floor beside the desk.

She continues on another page, muttering angrily under her breath as she scrawls out the shadowy script. "...stupid....blundering.....,"

Finally, Pearl just stops writing and stares at the half-written scroll on the desk. Dark fire smolders behind her eyes and the whole room grows darker.

"Why are you so angry all the time?" she suddenly hears her mother say in a ghostly voice as a memory comes to her from her youth. "You don't always have to be so angry at the world..." She hears, as if her mother were standing just there in the dusky quarters.

"Nobody likes me because I'm a stupid, ugly Goblin!" Pearl hears the memory of her own young voice respond to her adopted, human mother.

"Never say that! You must learn that words have power, my dear. You are my daughter! You are beautiful! And one day you will be a very powerful mage and you'll have to learn control your temper..."

"But what if I can't? What if I'm always so angry forever?" she herself reply through a child's tears.

"Then you'll become your own worst enemy," she hears her mother say. "And I do sorely pity any fool who would make an enemy of you, my love."

A tear threatens at the corner of one of Pearl's eyes that she quickly dabs away with an embroidered cotton kerchief, before it ruins her rouge.

The Goblin Madame, legs hanging loosely in the air at the over sized desk, takes a deep breath, composing herself.

OOC

Quick Stats

DEFENSE

OFFENSE

• PREPARED SPELLS:

STATS

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full:

Eborne1

Eborne1

Finally, Pearl just stops writing and stares at the half-written scroll on the desk. Fire smolders behind her eyes and the whole room grows darker.

"But what if I can't? What if I'm always so angry forever?" she herself reply through a child's tears.

"Then you'll become your own worst enemy," she hears her mother say. "And I do sorely pity any fool who would make an enemy of you, my love."

OOC

Quick Stats

DEFENSE

OFFENSE

• PREPARED SPELLS:

STATS

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full:

Eborne1

Eborne1

Finally, Pearl just stops writing and stares at the half-written scroll on the desk.

"Why are you so angry all the time?" she hears her mother say in a ghostly voice as a memory suddenly comes to her from her youth. "You don't always have to be so angry at the world..." She hears, as if her mother were standing just there in the dusky quarters.

OOC

Quick Stats

DEFENSE

OFFENSE

• PREPARED SPELLS:

STATS

Combat Actions

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full:

Eborne1

Eborne1

Finally, Pearl just stops writing and just stares at the half-written scroll on the desk.

"Why are you so angry all the time?" she hears her mother say in a ghostly voice as a memory suddenly comes to her from her youth. "You don't always have to be so angry at the world..." She hears, as if her mother were standing just there in the dusky quarters.

OOC

Quick Stats

DEFENSE

OFFENSE

• PREPARED SPELLS:

STATS

Combat Actions

Free: