Flan Abernathy, Future Archmage

The Foiler

Just your basic Variant Human School of Abjuration Wizard, with me thinking that a caster focused on defense makes a good addition to this type of campaign, and I never play Wizards or defensive casters, so it's a chance to stretch my proverbial legs. Metaphorical legs?

Flan Abernathy is a young bookish man who dreams big of becoming a powerful archmage, and is an altruist who believes magic can be harnessed for the ultimate good of all, and plans to establish an arcane-fueled utopia once he reaches epic levels.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2023 at 1:37 PM, The Foiler said:

Just your basic Variant Human School of Abjuration Wizard, with me thinking that a caster focused on defense makes a good addition to this type of campaign, and I never play Wizards or defensive casters, so it's a chance to stretch my proverbial legs. Metaphorical legs?

Flan Abernathy is a young bookish man who dreams big of becoming a powerful archmage, and is an altruist who believes magic can be harnessed for the ultimate good of all, and plans to establish an arcane-fueled utopia once he reaches epic levels.

Just as a reminder the application phase is closing next Tuesday.

thanks, it's been hectic around here. I actually have the whole thing about 85% written and 100% done mechanically, just need to sit down and format it all out, so we should have a finished product before the weekend is over